Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    The charge PA on Alisa's sword is actually needed to break the weakpoints open. Fully charge the sword PA, smack a glowing weakpoint and instantly break it open so everyone else can start doing damage.

Short version is if you get 3 people on a sword that have no clue what they are doing, you're going to have a very long fight.
    No wai!

TFW you guard with RB and PA with Y for 2-3 years and Knight mode is Y = Guard, RB = PA.

I haven't played Br in such a long time i keep forgetting I have a guard with Alisa's sword. It's sort of funny.

Things went much smoother now that people got a run under their belt. 15 minutes this time, hopefully that can get pushed down to like 10 or less.

Second run did a lot better, still feels like you're fighting the camera the entire time though

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

I like the sword and shield. I like the ending music.

As for the battle I feel like fighting those castles, it's just this one doesn't stuck at one point.

Had a rare instance where the very first run of an EQ was a few minutes faster than the second run.

Probably more clueless people that time than the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    The charge PA on Alisa's sword is actually needed to break the weakpoints open. Fully charge the sword PA, smack a glowing weakpoint and instantly break it open so everyone else can start doing damage.
    Derp lol. I didn't know it was chargeable. Good to know.

The fight doesn't seem to be too hard. There were a few times where the Dragon was annoying with its constant repositioning.

It seems like there is going to be a lot of luck involved in getting enough of the correct Val series drops for the trade-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    The fight doesn't seem to be too hard. There were a few times where the Dragon was annoying with its constant repositioning.

It seems like there is going to be a lot of luck involved in getting enough of the correct Val series drops for the trade-in.
    I just want the drops for munny right now.

Aside from rending scales, Hrs with swords > Plot sword. Nerf us all to the ground, SEGA.