Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 212
  1. #191

    Default

    Doing XQs and tacos alone should be around 6m ish if you do it with all 3 chars a week. If you need more income, you have dailies which can average at 200k a day per char. I forgot the number of quest Freezer at franca cafe gives, but it should be enough for another 2m weekly if you do it with all 3 chars. Doing all these for a month should give you around 45-50m with minimal RNG influence.

    If thats not enough to cover your needs, you can still farm stuff like alter/flicts, modulators, stuff for factors(latale demon soul, Vega soul and crap) or even rings. Bossing EQ for cubes, and seasonals for emper embraces will further your meseta income. While these are all RNG reliant, you will be more likely to get a 14* drop, than not getting gain from these.

  2. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Doing XQs and tacos alone should be around 6m ish if you do it with all 3 chars a week. If you need more income, you have dailies which can average at 200k a day per char. I forgot the number of quest Freezer at franca cafe gives, but it should be enough for another 2m weekly if you do it with all 3 chars.
    I didn't even know about freezer till now :O

  3. #193

    Default

    Folks, let's try to be respectful and keep the discussion related to Crimson Castle Crusher. Start a new thread if you want to talk about or ask questions about raising meseta.

    On the subject of Castle Crimson Crusher, I'm not going out of my way to run it anymore. I've been having terrible luck with drops even running all boosters and eventually just resorted to buying all of the needed weapons. It was a bit expensive, but I think it was worth it.

  4. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Doing XQs and tacos alone should be around 6m ish if you do it with all 3 chars a week. If you need more income, you have dailies which can average at 200k a day per char. I forgot the number of quest Freezer at franca cafe gives, but it should be enough for another 2m weekly if you do it with all 3 chars. Doing all these for a month should give you around 45-50m with minimal RNG influence.
    Freezer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Folks, let's try to be respectful and keep the discussion related to Crimson Castle Crusher. Start a new thread if you want to talk about or ask questions about raising meseta.

    On the subject of Castle Crimson Crusher, I'm not going out of my way to run it anymore. I've been having terrible luck with drops even running all boosters and eventually just resorted to buying all of the needed weapons. It was a bit expensive, but I think it was worth it.
    I would have waited til rematch personally. The autumn weapons + rematch will just be more sources of S weapons, likely dropping prices along the way.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 5, 2018 at 03:55 PM.

  5. #195

    Default

    The guy that gives you the 100k meseta CO that ask for gathering items. He looks like a butler with glasses, forgot his name. I am almost sure his VA is same as Freezer though U:

  6. #196

  7. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    i like this, needs more JAMADA! though and homing random projectiles and more camera spins

  8. #198

    Default

    I recently had a run where nobody went for the swords for the chest breaking
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

  9. #199
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I recently had a run where nobody went for the swords for the chest breaking
    Maybe the mpa are confident, strong enough, and gonna let people who is not strong enough get the sword ...... except everyone in the mpa are confident, strong enough, and gonna let people who is not strong enough to get the sword

    Eh ... I generally don't get the sword too '-')
    Unless it's been a while the blue light appears
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 5, 2018 at 10:05 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv95 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

  10. #200

    Default

    pick the sword break the blue spot and drop it

Similar Threads

  1. GameCube WaveBird Controller, First Impressions
    By Ziggy-san in forum PSO General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jun 18, 2002, 05:20 AM
  2. BaruCherry's GCN trial impressions
    By SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko in forum PSO General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 5, 2002, 02:46 AM
  3. Impressions
    By The_Saint in forum PSO General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 31, 2001, 01:00 PM
  4. Skyly -- your impressions?
    By Ambrai in forum PSO General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2001, 06:37 PM
  5. Soul Crusher +32 To Go.
    By RedVento in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2001, 12:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •