Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    It doesn't make it less retarded.
    You seems didn't experienced camera madness for locked on legs melee classes while dragon moves.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 5, 2018 at 12:22 AM.

To be honest you can predict where it goes though. Like for example, that "jamada" thing has two moves; single roll where it flies somewhere to the opposite (it turns almost 180 degrees from what it is facing, so get further when the weakspot is on its tail), and double roll where it will go back to its current position.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    There are no other 14* twin daggers, and with the S4 30% crit from front in Brave Stance (thus providing 100% crit for FI/HU), Atra is pretty much top tier. Maybe it's the only one that is, I don't know enough about other class weapons to say. At any rate, after 13 runs with no drop (of any Val weapon, or any other 13* or 14* or even a 12* unit!) I finally got fed up and bought mine.

It would be nice if I could get one as a drop to recoup some of my investment, though.
    Val Daggers on S2 are at 2mill each, just need to grind which i assume you've seasonals to save on Empe etc from there, its buying certain SSA's which can kick up the price (which ill look those up later for specifically a TD build).

I also should have said not top tier for weapon types that may or may not have a 14* which ya, I can agree, Atra TD's would win but not by a huge margin from what I've seen.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 5, 2018 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    You seems didn't experienced camera madness for locked on legs melee classes while dragon moves.
    Why make that assumption? You know, Gu...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    To be honest you can predict where it goes though. Like for example, that "jamada" thing has two moves; single roll where it flies somewhere to the opposite (it turns almost 180 degrees from what it is facing, so get further when the weakspot is on its tail), and double roll where it will go back to its current position.
    Predict? Just how? All I see is giant lizard leg that vanishes into air with debris flying around, I can't see the dragon let alone where it moves after tailflip.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 5, 2018 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Try SU.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Ran about half of total dragon EQs with (mostly) Ra or Gu and got zero drops so far. What am I doing wrong? And why does this boss fight suck so much, why can't the stupid lizard stay on spot for more than a few seconds or not sidestep 2-3 max shooting distances away using attacks with retarded hitboxes/animation?!

First sega adds collection files to move away from RNG then they make top weapons tradeable and RNG based. Fucking KMR.
    Well rather than rage at the dragon for being a cunt (and he kinda is for ranged) I find it's a better idea to find solutions

-GU chaining dragon feels mostly like Diabo or center phase for Mother. Here, you want to take your time building the chain. While the dragon is a clusterfuck of attacks, his flip only happens every once in a while, so when building chain you should purposedly have it at low count BEFORE he does it or else you might lose your chain to RNG flying away
    Once this move is done you just up chain and went for one of the patterns that will let you have a full finish (Fire breath is one, repelling attack with meteors falling still lets you have access to tail, fireball that he spits towards the ground still lets you access his back legs and tail). Not to mention the stun that happens after he used several patterns, or the stun after breaking either tail our double legs. You just have to be very opportunistic and flexible, and just that will let you have lots of juicy chains. You'll probably lose one or two to stupid patterns but remember every class gets cucked in a way or another by this soo it's ok.

-RA is just Para Slider and HE type 0 when he is in range, and some Rodeo Drive 0 to get back in the fray when needed. interesting tidbit is that all legs can take up to 3 hits of EA, head can get 4, and tail lets you get all 5. You actually have a few windows to attempt those on some patterns.

It's just a few examples, but given all the shittposting going around, I'd rather stay positive in stead of giving them incentive to grace us with their wonderful trolls

Predict? Just how? All I see is giant lizard leg that vanishes into air with debris flying around, I can't see the dragon let alone where it moves after tailflip.
    Please read my post again, carefully, then try it, then get back here to validate.

if you have multiple characters on the same ship just run extreme quest client orders and TA client orders from klotho. Depending on the weapon you want you should be able to buy the val you want if not be close to buying the one you want. Ex quests give quite abit of money even without the CO
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 5, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well rather than rage at the dragon for being a cunt (and he kinda is for ranged) I find it's a better idea to find solutions
    No, no, yes, my point is that lizard is uncooperative, it's not the problem to kills it as it dies eventually, it's the fight itself being completely unenjoyable. The whole bossfight is centered around the idea that it's a big dragon moving around whose legs you scratch until it drops you the big crystal of no loot. With Hr (aka the only class that matters as was shown by sega in the new opening) it's not that much of a problem as it can control movement during his good dash PA z-aim, has quick start and PAs so it doesn't lose damage, but drop any of that and you get probems:
    No dash PA like Gu after clutch patch? Enjoy being slow and doing little damage/watching your time-buffed CT dropping after random crap like 2 jamadas in row, or dragon sidestepping non-stop.
    No turn control in dash PA? Extra time wasted to move around front legs to tail and hind legs.
    Slow start on PAs? Enjoy losing damage due to movement or hit all aoe attack. Add to that that if you don't have decent units you might die before you get out of attack animation of PA that you shot as soon as you saw dragon doing it's attack hoping to avoid it in time...
    EA can hit it like a truck, CT is made exactly for small windows of engagement but it's still a shitty boss design by "Hr or gtfo" KMR/sega of ep5.

Actually there's one thing I want to test and that is how much agro The sward holds and how much that stupid lizard will jump around if you tank it in front because I saw it doing cemiricle attack when I went hurrdurr with sward after it's head and I was the only one in front doing negligible damage. Also sometimes it goes full retard and jumps around so much you can barely get close to it before it jumps away. So IF there's a pattern to it, I want to know it.

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    if you have multiple characters on the same ship just run extreme quest client orders and TA client orders from klotho. Depending on the weapon you want you should be able to buy the val you want if not be close to buying the one you want. Ex quests give quite abit of money even without the CO
    Why do you assume I don't know that? You see, the whole reason with meseta and drops is that if you have no luck you get 0 meseta (and even less potential meseta per cube as you want vrao) and have to spend quite bit (which means time investment in other ways of earning it while getting enough for fashion from scratches) to get 14* with something other than just S4 and 10% pot, with at least some luck it's easy 10-20m of exchange money you use to get weapon you need instead of one that got dropped and you don't use, with good luck it's 40m+ which is considerable amount of meseta that you can't just neglect with something (guess which adjective goes here) like "run tacos and XQs for month duh".
    So I will ask you the same question - how about you give me meseta if you think that RNG drop/trade system of 14* is good enough? It's easy to get it after all, right?
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 5, 2018 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Language

Why do you assume I don't know that? You see, the whole reason with meseta and drops is that if you have no luck you get 0 meseta (and even less potential meseta per cube as you want vrao) and have to spend quite bit (which means time investment in other ways of earning it while getting enough for fashion from scratches) to get 14* with something other than just S4 and 10% pot, with at least some luck it's easy 10-20m of exchange money you use to get weapon you need instead of one that got dropped and you don't use, with good luck it's 40m+ which is considerable amount of meseta that you can't just neglect with something (guess which adjective goes here) like "run tacos and XQs for month duh".
    So I will ask you the same question - how about you give me meseta if you think that RNG drop/trade system of 14* is good enough? It's easy to get it after all, right?
    Im not assuming you didn't know that im just giving a suggestion for another way to get the meseta to buy a Val for the mean time. Sometimes we have to make the choice of fashion or gearing up our characters. If you want fashion dont worry about getting the weapon so much if you want a val withhold from buying fashion items until you get obtain one. Running TACO's on all characters and XQ's on all characters will net you the val you want (Unless it gunslash since those go for 30mil). And are you on ship 9 i can give you the meseta you need to get the val you want to use. I've had good luck when running as a summoner so i can help you get a val of your choice