Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Only done it once but it seemed pretty simple. Fairly obvious tells for many of its attacks. The fire breath can be nasty but he doesn't seem that threatening overall. The 'Mega Flare' he does is a joke and is really easy to prevent.

The final part where it sets the castle on fire is pretty interesting but again it never really feels like much of a threat. The Laconium sword is an interesting part of the quest but I generally let other people use it until the end (where everyone gets one).

Pretty cool fight overall but as with most of the raid bosses it's easy.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I just want the drops for munny right now.
    I guess I'll take the same path.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    The charge PA on Alisa's sword is actually needed to break the weakpoints open. Fully charge the sword PA, smack a glowing weakpoint and instantly break it open so everyone else can start doing damage.

Short version is if you get 3 people on a sword that have no clue what they are doing, you're going to have a very long fight.
    see i tried this full charge attack on the Orange wp's and even non wp limbs, it never changed blue so i dont understand this outside doing 200k per full charge. i just spammed sword hits and charges when i could so i dont know what i was doing wrong or what, it felt like the Blue aura on parts came on its own idk

also managed 3 Dragon runs, gonna be fun time alright

Camera issues absolutely ruin this EQ for me. It could have been a great fight, but they had to make the dragon so huge that camera spazzes out every second at the later phases. All attacks are well-telegraphed, but it doesn't matter, because you can't see shit anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    see i tried this full charge attack on the Orange wp's and even non wp limbs, it never changed blue so i dont understand this outside doing 200k per full charge. i just spammed sword hits and charges when i could so i dont know what i was doing wrong or what, it felt like the Blue aura on parts came on its own idk

also managed 3 Dragon runs, gonna be fun time alright
    You are supposed to smack the blue parts with that to make it orange.

Only one thing matters when it comes to EQ: Time+Effort Vs Cube drops. For a 1 run PITA EQ, I expect 30 to 40 Cubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    gonna be fun time alright
    My first impressions:
    1 Filthy trash. It doesn't need here. Wanna just skip.
    2 Wow. Something new after static shit-bosses with one spot to attack.
    3 Too easy to dodge attacks even with my lags. Only in first run I've lost Hero Will, in second one even while half of mpa was dead it was untoched.
    4 Pew-pew pause.
    5 Relaxed people awaits a bit of hardcore. Noobs will be victims here.
    6 Drop. Already? Wanna one more run...

First my run was almost ideal, just a few accidental mpa death doesn't count. But second one got too much noobs and second part got twice longer 'cause of half mpa was permanently dead. I HATE NOOBS. I wish expert requirements will get harder soon.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 20, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Same as with the previous movie probably won't even do it cause what's the point
    I hope everyone's happy with this because it's all there is going to be for the next half year.

too short, no fun, need at least 2 tries in my opinion
    or change to 1/8 mpa maybe? or a buff?
    idk

I just want to know the latents on the drop 14*'s
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!