Thread: Error NP1013

Default Error NP1013

Hey guys, can someone pls help with this error....i keep getting it like 30 seconds to a min after i log into the game...

I installed the game via english installer with arkys layer, i installed pso tweaker...ran all the updates, game guard fixes ect...but i still get booted with error np 1013....I had it working last time i played before the maintenance. But that might have been a fluke.

What is the actual fix for this pls??

Try deleting the Gameguard folder directly from your pso2_bin, then restarting your computer.
    Seeing as a lot of people aren't getting this error at the moment, there is a possibility that Gameguard is detecting some other program you have on your PC that it considers a hacking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Try deleting the Gameguard folder directly from your pso2_bin, then restarting your computer.
    Seeing as a lot of people aren't getting this error at the moment, there is a possibility that Gameguard is detecting some other program you have on your PC that it considers a hacking tool.
    okay ill delete the game guard folder and reboot, (i dont have any other programs im aware of that would do this?)