Default After Windows 10 Update, Xbox One Wireless Controller Input not being detected

Like the title says, after the recent Windows 10 "creator" update, my Xbox One Wireless Controller which had previously been working wonderfully with PSO2 is no longer working with the game.

The controller is connecting to my Xbox Wireless Adapter properly, and works with other games, but it just doesn't seem to work with PSO2; Not even detected, really. No input seems to be registered by the game.

I've dug around all over for solutions, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for both the adapter and the controller, itself, but I've kind of run aground, here.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or have any ideas as to correcting it?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Windows 10. As an IT, I hate those thing because they're not really updates, they're complete re-installations of Windows 10. Since it's initial released, we're up to version 5 of Windows 10 and if you know anything regarding Windows, is that you want to make clean installation, never install Windows on top of Windows. These things are causing my customers a shit ton of issues from printers and forwarding attachements to Outlook.

As for solutions, well in you case, I would make sure that the UAC is completely off in Windows 10 (there's a hidden level that you can't turn off). If you know your way around the registry:

-Open Registry
    -Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System
    -On the right side, modify the value of the EnableLUA DWORD value to 0
    -Reboot your computer

If this doesn't work, try creating a new Windows user

If all else fails, you can do what I do and download the latest ISO from Microsoft using their tool (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209) and make a clean install after backing up everything first. MS always make a new ISO to go along with their latest version of Windows 10.