my album so far .. feel free to comment

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

dat panty shot ;3

88 mils wasted onto rares: Oily-tan Hairstyle - 21, and Xiera's Pose - 67.
    I consider this more an accomplishment than a fashion stuff, but screenshots...

Spoiler!

toaster
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 5, 2018 at 07:01 PM.
    Spoiler!

Ever since I switched to using all classes in one char, I wanted to use a different outfit for each class build I'm using.
    Recently finished a set of outfits that I'm satisfied with.
    Hair and accessories are the same in each, at first I was trying some variations, but since I started using this hair and hat combo, it just feels like something's missing without the hat.

First just a simple full body set of pics, other than a few exceptions they're mostly just standing pics while showing a weapon.

Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Techer:
    Spoiler!

Braver (Katana), Braver (Bow), Bouncer, Summoner, Hero:
    Spoiler!

And pose/LA pics with a closer camera.

Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Techer:
    Spoiler!

Braver (Katana), Braver (Bow), Bouncer, Summoner, Hero:
    Spoiler!
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    ~snip
    You're shure have a lot of free time. I'm barely can afford myself a cup of coffe between these endless EQ/Dailies/Triggers/TACOs...

About a hat - I think it perfect fits only Ripped Shorts [Ba] 'cause of these stripes... but for other outfits better to use something various as a headgear if you find something missing on your character's head, or try different hairstyles with each other appearence.

UPD: This hat fits your Fi, Gu, Br (katana) and He appearences. Barely fits Bo, but for others - absolutely out of style.

UPD2: Here's some of my designs I used back in 2017 for example, only completed or almost completed appearences.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 6, 2018 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    You're shure have a lot of free time. I'm barely can afford myself a cup of coffe between these endless EQ/Dailies/Triggers/TACOs...
    I used to have a lot of free time, that changed around the time Ep5 released though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    About a hat - I think it perfect fits only Ripped Shorts [Ba] 'cause of these stripes... but for other outfits better to use something various as a headgear if you find something missing on your character's head, or try different hairstyles with each other appearence.

UPD: This hat fits your Fi, Gu, Br (katana) and He appearences. Barely fits Bo, but for others - absolutely out of style.

UPD2: Here's some of my designs I used back in 2017 for example, only completed or almost completed appearences.
    I did try other accessories, but between ones that are just too expensive, accessories that clip through the hair, and me just getting tired of looking at accessories that weren't working, I settled for that hat, which is enough for me to be satisfied with.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Making the most of the recolors we got ! Shots aren't the best but oh well I'm lazy

Medeus
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Toriame
    Spoiler!

Deadre
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I feel like I'll never be able to settle on a distinct look for my main, but for now this is what I rotate through:

Spoiler!

Edit: I just realized the legs are all cut off on these. Guess I'll have to get some better pics.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

New scratch :3
    DRIG
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Drig.. love the sweat mini denim , goes with a lot of my Ou's and vest is noice :3
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Zombie apocalypse!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu