Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Too scared to say their eyes are to big for their irises?
    Pretty much, yeah... I try to be a bit nicer when it comes to criticizing people's characters but... (´・ω・`);
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Photo bucket broke photos disregard
    Last edited by Halaniwa; Feb 21, 2018 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Pretty much, yeah... I try to be a bit nicer when it comes to criticizing people's characters but... (´・ω・`);
    It's not like you're saying they're ugly. Just need to tweak the eye size a bit or get bigger irises. =P Lying to someone only hurts them in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    It's not like you're saying they're ugly. Just need to tweak the eye size a bit or get bigger irises. =P Lying to someone only hurts them in the long run.
    Thanks for the reply @Otakun and @pika2525

Now I believe this looks much better ( with fitting iris )

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    To be mentioned by name as inspiration, you flatter me sir. *bows* She looks great!

More! More!!
    Like I said before, I love the mature look you have for your characters, so I wanted to take a shot at it.
    Anyway, I spent more than I should have (I really should be saving up to be able to properly affix myself a 14* from the Conqueror's Crest exchange), but I think I'm going with this look for now (I'm still thinking about changing the hair color to something a bit more dramatic since all I've done is more realistic tones up until now):
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 21, 2018 at 07:07 PM.

Actually not so recent changes on my chars:

Cody:
    Spoiler!

Siyala:
    Spoiler!

@TakemiShinnosuke: Nice new eyes! For shots like those maybe you wanna try different underwear tho

@Anduril: Always great to see new chars of yours (or updates of existing ones)!

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Actually not so recent changes on my chars:Cody:
    Spoiler!
    Siyala:
    Spoiler!
    @TakemiShinnosuke: Nice new eyes! For shots like those maybe you wanna try different underwear tho @Anduril: Always great to see new chars of yours (or updates of existing ones)!
    -_- so hard to get it to perfection...and all people do is just tweak abit and its wow
    did i go wrong somewhere??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    -_- so hard to get it to perfection...and all people do is just tweak abit and its wow
    did i go wrong somewhere??
    I wouldn't say so. Just a personal preference in innerwear I guess? I use the same innerwear on some of my chars too, but when its visible i tend to pick one that looks closer to underwear. Then again, maybe you just like it that way.
    Overall the character looks fine to me. O: The color of the dress goes nicely with the character I think.

Random screenie because whynot (´・ω・`)

Spoiler!
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Random screenie because whynot (´・ω・`)

Spoiler!
    Still a cutie, even though I aint a fan of that basewear. :3