Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    new album

Delightful. Excellent combination of base and outer, and blue is a big plus from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    SB October outfit
    Spoiler!
    That Dragon Arm looks so cool!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    new album
    Godd job. Finally rid of this MALE hairstyle. And design is definitely completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Godd job. Finally rid of this MALE hairstyle. And design is definitely completed.
    Will you knock it off? By your definition of "MALE hairstyles", I guess female characters aren't allowed to have short hair, ever.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    That's kinda weird considering some male hairstyle fit female charas very well (Requiem, Elmir, Ardem, Enga, or Jenius/Avenger and the likes if you like the really long hair). And that's only a few ones. In fact I wish more people would think like you so that I wouldn't have to buy some of them at 15M or more xD

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Ok.

WHAT even ARE "Male" Hairstyles in PSO2 anyway? There are "masculine" hairstyles, yes, but the number of hairstyles actually exclusive to males and males only can be counted on a single hand.

Also

Maintenance post!

PREPARING for the NIGHT OF FRIGHT!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

What is white but not white ... also its not blue either.. make a color guess

Spoiler!

Not half bad, pretty fitting for the class + colder weather.

Spoiler!

Looks goofy when she raises her arms though.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I am far more too lazy to quote but props to Illegaleagle90, Takemishinnosuke and Shoterx for your looks, Such nice aesthetics

Meanwhile, on my side, only one new wear combo for males, but that won't prevent me from flooding ! Let's use each piece in a different look !

Toriame
    Eastern Astral[Ou] + Requiem Bind[Ba]. Modern White Mage !
    Spoiler!

Deadre
    Eastern Astral[Ba] (alone because it's actually a really well made one)? Sci-fi martial artist !
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Avenger [Ba] + Eastern Astral[In] mixed with inner body paint to become a proper villain candidate !
    Spoiler!

Peridot
    I loved many of the female wear/costumes, but decided to only showcase my fav look, albeit a fairly simple one. Freeze !
    Stud Jacket[Ou] + Riley Repca[Ba]
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 25, 2018 at 06:48 PM.

Does anyone know a basewear that looks similar to the Frontier Lead one? I'd really appreciate it.