Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,322

    Default

    Spoiler!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numie View Post
    Tell me about it.

    Speaking of zorldo...

    Spoiler!

    I think I did okay for someone with no real hats. :V
    Oh, I saw you in the lobby once.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  3. #23

    Default

    You won't see that one coming.

    Spoiler!


    Wish PSO2 was really framerate uncapped, 200 fps is not enough to produce a proper smooth motion image, even after tinkering.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

    It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    You won't see that one coming.

    Spoiler!


    Wish PSO2 was really framerate uncapped, 200 fps is not enough to produce a proper smooth motion image, even after tinkering.
    that much blur makes me think blur effect in option is "on" , I could be wrong though, but don't forget to disable that since they went damn overboard with it

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    that much blur makes me think blur effect in option is "on" , I could be wrong though, but don't forget to disable that since they went damn overboard with it
    Nah, blur is off, this is something else entirely. This was me trying blending frames to get a smooth motion image like IRL, but the distance between frames is still too great.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

    It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Nah, blur is off, this is something else entirely. This was me trying blending frames to get a smooth motion image like IRL, but the distance between frames is still too great.
    oooh ok, RIP then

  7. #27

    Default



    I've necroed this thread just to bring this to you:

    Spoiler!


    Thanks for your attention.

  8. #28

    Default

    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  9. #29

    Default

    Time for this thread to be closed.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Similar Threads

  1. PSOW 2010 RL Image thread
    By Dhylec in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2010, 01:09 AM
  2. PSOW 2009 RL Image thread
    By Dhylec in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 738
    Last Post: Jan 2, 2010, 02:14 AM
  3. PSU Screenshot and Movie Comment Thread
    By Ryna in forum PSU General
    Replies: 448
    Last Post: Jul 12, 2006, 01:55 PM
  4. PSOW's "SPITTING IMAGE!" Thread. (56k warning)
    By Daikarin in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: Mar 21, 2004, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •