Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    snip
    ...and we're back to square one. Your sheer incapability of seeing and addressing an argument is astonishing.

You are, once again, complaining that ebil casuls are reducing your grind. Grind that you don't like, because you want ebil casuls to git gud so your grind wouldn't be as shitty.

You claim that grind is a necessity for games, despite there being thousand of games that don't have any grind for anything whatsoever (pretty much every old-school non-RPG), and thousands of games where grind isn't mandatory at all. PSO2 is one of those games where it's not mandatory, because welfare equipment allows you to S-Rank even the hardest content (provided everyone involved is skilled enough). You only really need to start grinding for weapons if you want to experiment with things like soloing/duoing shit that's balanced around 12 players (which you, apparently, are not into), time-attacking EQs with organized groups or mitigating lack of skill for regular content. If you are in the latter camp, I have some news for you: giving monkey a katana doesn't make it into a ninja. A small-ass damage increase of Nemesis-NT over, say, Astra makes zero fucking difference if you aren't trying to do things like solo Amduscia UQ. If you aren't at that level (which nobody forces you to be, btw) you're far better off just gitting fucking gud, m8.

Even getting money for cosmetics in this game is either about RNG luck and/or killing enemies that are far below your level. Whether you deal 10000 or 3000000 damage per hit enemies that have 4000 HP will die in 1 hit all the same.
    Last edited by isCasted; Jan 5, 2018 at 03:06 PM.

triggered casual is triggered

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    ...and we're back to square one. Your sheer incapability of seeing and addressing an argument is astonishing.

You are, once again, complaining that ebil casuls are reducing your grind. Grind that you don't like, because you want ebil casuls to git gud so your grind wouldn't be as shitty.
    Because I'm right, people say they hate to grind for good gear but its the only way, whats so hard about gearing yourself and getting better at the game to reduce said grind and kill at a much faster rate so that ya, RNG, may be on your side or not and make what time you put in worth it. 10minutes to kill Anga in any UQ shouldnt even be a thing for 12 people but hey, i cant control the weapon rotation otherwise it would go by quicker otherwise we're stuck with 8-10 HR's that have every wep resisted because "muh playstyle" and we're forced to rely on the other people hopefully can dish out some nice DPS. I mean most people dont carry a GS unless its their Vroalet etc i dont need to go about this either because "muh organized" runs is obvious answer and w/e "cater to how you want people to play", again, i cant nor do i want to control people about this. Just use some common sense on whats best for the situation on the fight.

You claim that grind is a necessity for games, despite there being thousand of games that don't have any grind for anything whatsoever (pretty much every old-school non-RPG), and thousands of games where grind isn't mandatory at all.
    wow just how long have you been under that rock that you dont notice this in games still coming out today by AAA publishers? dont be igorant man

PSO2 is one of those games where it's not mandatory, because welfare equipment allows you to S-Rank even the hardest content (provided everyone involved is skilled enough).
    to an extent yes but as you said, skill which well you know how it is (i think)

You only really need to start grinding for weapons if you want to experiment with things like soloing/duoing shit that's balanced around 12 players (which you, apparently, are not into)
    just what, so a new player doesnt need to grind for gear? even for end game content? holy hell dont be stupid.

I've never said I wasnt into Solo or Duo'ing EQ's in this game which I have, I just never post screenshots or videos to PSOW because I never felt the need to nor do I feel people care about them. It's a reason why I ask how people struggle with things like Phaleg because for some reason people still havent beaten her.

time-attacking EQs with organized groups or mitigating lack of skill for regular content. If you are in the latter camp, I have some news for you: giving monkey a katana doesn't make it into a ninja. A small-ass damage increase of Nemesis-NT over, say, Astra makes zero fucking difference if you aren't trying to do things like solo Amduscia UQ. If you aren't at that level (which nobody forces you to be, btw) you're far better off just gitting fucking gud, m8.
    the jump from Nem NT to Atra Sword is very minimal, you would be smart to get Nem and gear elsewhere with Atra if you really needed or just do what you feel. Your comparison though holds no value though

Even getting money for cosmetics in this game is either about RNG luck and/or killing enemies that are far below your level. Whether you deal 10000 or 3000000 damage per hit enemies that have 4000 HP will die in 1 hit all the same.
    There are plenty of resources that dont exactly rely on RNG or farming continuous hours for making meseta, people just dont utilize everything or just flat out lazy OR just not enough time and weekly TA+XQ is enough for them. But whatever speeds up the process is obviously the better choice aka good gear and knowledge about what to go after.

You either skipped over all this or w/e, your a triggered casual is all I'm getting from you. Mods will clean my posts etc so ya it feels like a waste of time even writing this post. However, this game's 'grind' is aimed at the working japanese adult (or adults in general), with better equipment being for people willing to put the time in for it. You have to grind at your IRL job, is this how you get after working 1 month somewhere that if you aren't manager etc then you should just up and leave? If you didnt already realize it, your playing a mobile based game, thats how casual this game is. It's what separates my 4min PD solo versus your just enough to get S rank timing.

You can grind for hours beyond anything in an MMO playing an FPS or RTS for skins or heros but by all means, this shouldnt be a thing in MMO's woah buddy

Yup, you're just circling around my points without actually addressing them, pretending I didn't say things that I did (or reinterpreting them as you see fit) just so you could appear like a smartass, and you're absolutely keen on labeling me a "casual" thinking that it somehow makes you superior (or even makes sense at all).

Yup, you're just circling around my points without actually addressing them, pretending I didn't say things that I did (or reinterpreting them as you see fit) just so you could appear like a smartass, and you're absolutely keen on labeling me a "casual" thinking that it somehow makes you superior (or even makes sense at all).
    stay mad

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

So about these missions and their boosted/added drops

Seriously, let's keep it on topic folks.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

How minimal a damage increase would qliph to Nem NT be, anyways?

I managed to get myself a +35 Nem NT WL from some lucky boost nab grinding and am considering investing into it over my (roughly) 150 affixed qliph WL, but I'm not sure if it'd be worth even though I spent like 20 hours in nab trying to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    How minimal a damage increase would qliph to Nem NT be, anyways?

I managed to get myself a +35 Nem NT WL from some lucky boost nab grinding and am considering investing into it over my (roughly) 150 affixed qliph WL, but I'm not sure if it'd be worth even though I spent like 20 hours in nab trying to get it.
    Nem isn't a huge step over Qliphad. If I could pick one for free I would go with Nem for the tiny damage increase and PP reduction, but investing in one when you have an affixed Qliphad isn't going to give you a huge return on investment.

I've done a few boosted Elther but none of what it dropped had any soul on it. Vinculum, yes, but no soul. Did Sega make this intentional?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

It's been like that since day 1. No souls in Profound Invasion.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey