Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Then git gud and carry

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Then git gud and carry
    nobody likes carrying people who cant properly gear themselves to make the mind numbing grind less painful

Nobody forces you to put up with mindless grind for hours. Nobody forces you to not put more mind into your grind yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Nobody forces you to put up with mindless grind for hours. Nobody forces you to not put more mind into your grind yourself.
    what are MMOs for 200 plz

Nobody forces you to play MMOs. If you consider grind a core mechanic of the game (which is getting less and less true with newer games, actually) AND THEN you call it painful and wish to reduce it, why the fuck would you subject yourself to such torture?

I did only 2 runs of Ult Nab, just for fun, around 1 hour for each run, got Weila Bode and Nemesis Sword (both during the same PSE burst) !
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    This actually explains a lot about your attitude in regards to player progression. You don't seem to care about the game, just the progress.

nobody likes carrying people who cant properly gear themselves to make the mind numbing grind less painful
    Just make you own party. Problem solved.

MMOs are for people who like to play exclusively with their friends and dont like to pgl. This is what I learned in FFXIV.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Nobody forces you to play MMOs. If you consider grind a core mechanic of the game (which is getting less and less true with newer games, actually) AND THEN you call it painful and wish to reduce it, why the fuck would you subject yourself to such torture?
    you realize games begin to reduce "grinding" because of your average player these days right? whether you like it or not its the casual player base for this reason and because of it youve gotten used to getting these treatments over the years expecting every other game to follow suit. Grinds a grind, you want good gear, skins etc you gotta grind for it.... or bring out that bank card friendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This actually explains a lot about your attitude in regards to player progression. You don't seem to care about the game, just the progress.
    i care a lot about the game, you of all people know i complain about content etc all the time because we know Sega could do so much better but its never going to happen. I can voice so much in the player surveys but its gotta be something a lot of people bring up to get their attention, not just some random guys thought. Theres so much i want Sega to do but it wont happen and in the end its all about making money versus good consistent content and like you said, player progression.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    I did only 2 runs of Ult Nab, just for fun, around 1 hour for each run, got Weila Bode and Nemesis Sword (both during the same PSE burst) !
    Lol same but no PSE required XD Just played out of boredome and got JB (playing Hr) and Talis!!! (playing Bo/Fi...) :3 Both in less than 2hrs with simple rdb...

Spoiler!

Ran Dragon eq many times with timed, rdb, tri 150/125, party boost , karaage and stick got fucking nothing! Stopped using bunch of boost for nothing (just rdb 250) got 2 val drops *facedesk*
    Go figure @_@
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 5, 2018 at 11:58 AM.