Default PSO2 Text size no longer working

Back again, so my Text Size suddenly stopped working, for reference it's this thing: (number 4)

link: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-interface-zoom/

I usually have it set to 1.5X for 1920 resolution but somehow it doesn't change anymore and stays on default settings, same thing when I set it to 1.25X, it doesn't change and remains on default.

I tried launching the game with JP launcher and Tweaker launcher but the issue remains, so I assume since the issue persists even with JP launcher it must be an install issue?

Does anyone have any other solutions I could try or should I just do a fresh re-install?

Thanks~~

The user settings are not cleared when you uninstall, you need to go into Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and look for the file user.pso2. Delete it and the game should create a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The user settings are not cleared when you uninstall, you need to go into Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and look for the file user.pso2. Delete it and the game should create a new one.
    Thanks Anduril, that fixed the issue~~

I also deleted both version.ver files along with the user.pso2 file in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 for good measure.

Don't really know if that affects anything but thought I'll just mention in case anyone else runs into same problem as me and is looking for the fix.