Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Had me until Geforce Experience

rip
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

wow.. this is quite amazing~~ seems I can ditch sweetfx now
    it still needs some improvement, such as setting import/export/copy, and auto-load the profile when the game start

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    That does not remove it entirely, just the most obvious ones.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by abidias View Post
    How is the performance?
    Negligible impact outside of Depth of field, I think. Then again, the effect roster is somewhat short, and unlike ReShade/SweetFX, it's probably optimized to run in a single pass, which greatly reduces impact.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Hey guys~

NVIDIA FreeStyle suddenly stopped working for me. Heard it was because of new Nvidia 391.01 driver update so I rolled my driver back to 390.77 but it still doesn't work.

Can anyone confirm if NVIDIA FreeStyle is still working for your game?

Thanks~

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

The option to change the flag in Inspector is gone on my part (resulting NVIDIA Freestyle to be disabled in PSO2) ......

Haven't tried other game tho (uninstalled Warframe just before driver update), so, can't test it.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    The option to change the flag in Inspector is gone on my part (resulting NVIDIA Freestyle to be disabled in PSO2) ......

Haven't tried other game tho (uninstalled Warframe just before driver update), so, can't test it.
    Yeah it was the same with me, apparently it was due to the new Nvidia 391.01 driver update but after I rolled the driver back to 390.77 the option to change the flag in Inspector came back but Freestyle still didn't work

Anyone else can get it to work?
    Last edited by Tippo; Mar 1, 2018 at 08:58 PM.

Not official, but apparently they don't want it to work on games outside their current roster. I haven't updated on mine yet, but that might be it.