Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On the other hand, it's kinda funny that they're buffing the best DPS tech in the game by making it DPS even faster; as it stands, Ilgrants will probably totally replace Ragrants for all relevant situations that don't involve mobs (not that it already didn't, but it just makes Ragrants even more obsolete). As a Bouncer main, it also makes me a happy camper because it allows me to slot it into my palette for Vinto rotations without it taking three times as long to charge as Concentrated 3 Ragrants (after L/JBTASC reduction).
    Last edited by Altiea; Jan 13, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    sometimes they dont move after clearing the mob or E Trial so youre waiting there to tell you where to go next and even going all over the map nothing spawns until the light indicates where (least from trying and past RR's), hell this happened during my Tokyo FQ last week, running around the map as the light wouldnt change so i sat there for at least 4mins before it swapped. This was a thing during last BW EQ too, it made getting max runs harder sometimes even though they said they fixed it
    Yeah, but that's got nothing to do with the lights, it's got to do with the spawns lagging, which would happen regardless. The only reason it's so noticeable in those kinds of quests is because the spawns are usually so far apart and there can only be one spawn at a time. I've seen the same thing happen in quests without the radar spawns, where I move ahead and delayed spawns show up like a quadrant or two behind me.

EDIT: Unless of course you're just talking about the format as a whole, in which case I agree.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 13, 2018 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    --- L/Katana Gear Guard R: Gear Consumption will no longer change with Ring Level, increased Gear Gain
    please dont be shit

PLEASE MAKE THIS RING INTO SOMETHING GOOD

PLEASE SEGA

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    please dont be shit

PLEASE MAKE THIS RING INTO SOMETHING GOOD

PLEASE SEGA
    The fantastic thing is, all they'd have to do is to push the Gear Gain rate to 100%, and the Ring would be a mainstay on BR because Atra Varua's SSA would offset the increased Gear drain.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Ep.4 characters are most likely Phul and Ochu(damn her name reminds me of FF) mainly because their partner card titles are already available in the Title list.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The fantastic thing is, all they'd have to do is to push the Gear Gain rate to 100%, and the Ring would be a mainstay on BR because Atra Varua's SSA would offset the increased Gear drain.
    It'd also make gear management a lot easier with FiBr

How would Su pet hierarchy look after some of these changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    sometimes they dont move after clearing the mob or E Trial so youre waiting there to tell you where to go next and even going all over the map nothing spawns until the light indicates where (least from trying and past RR's), hell this happened during my Tokyo FQ last week, running around the map as the light wouldnt change so i sat there for at least 4mins before it swapped. This was a thing during last BW EQ too, it made getting max runs harder sometimes even though they said they fixed it
    Always getting this shit on Tokyo and Vegas maps. It's some code error in several strings of the map mob spawn layouts. Server just don't know how to interprete it, then after some time just skip. So it's looking like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Tried to clear Omnibus campagn with it... well in the terms of DPS without normal subclass it's just fucking weak in comparsion to Hr and BrHu, which I've cleared this campagn just waited for KC cooldown in some places in order to not get damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Without any numbers there's no way to tell, and unless some of the buffs are needlessly massive, I doubt anything is going to change as far as which pets casual Sus are going to use. Especially since there's nothing in there about making things like Melon Strike or Viola Slicer less clunky to use, which are bigger problems than their damage. :/

Dragon rematch can only bring frustration.