Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Dragon rematch can only bring frustration.
    for certain classes yes

I'm amused that basic graphics settings are locked behind the paywall. That's some turbosega right there.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    I'm amused that basic graphics settings are locked behind the paywall. That's some turbosega right there.
    Pretty sure it's filters for taking fancy screenshots, not "basic graphics settings". Still pretty silly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Pretty sure it's filters for taking fancy screenshots, not "basic graphics settings". Still pretty silly though.
    To be fair, most of the perks for prem don't affect the fashionista crowd. So gotta give them something to buy it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, doesn't that "filters" ...... kinda equivalent to SweetFX / Freestyle? '-')
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Cool, now I remember
    I would be lucky to get 6-8% in a run and that if Illusia even bothered to show up, I went on vacation from PSO2 immediately after that, using other games as my therapy.
    Oh yeah, can't wait for more flying into aliens with rideroid, the dumb ufo ETrial, Cougar and Knight Gear having better spawn odds than Illusia, and more flying from spot to spot in a huge ass map.
    Unless RQ is handing out 14* for participation, I'll stay away from it.

If anything, at least they acknowledge that RQ is dead.
    I, for one, would welcome the Vegas CFs back for another round. I cannot, for the life of me, get the Form Wand to drop anywhere, despite getting the Form Rod and JB several times.

You may have missed that they removed Cougars and Knight Gears from RQs, improving the Illusia spawn rate in the process. This made the CFs, uh, slightly more tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Always up, never down. This feels incredibly weird.
    This is EP5 in a nutshell, a bunch of buffs I don't think we really needed. First, we get Hr and Dark Blast, and all of the other classes getting rounds of catch-up buffs.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    This is EP5 in a nutshell, a bunch of buffs I don't think we really needed. First, we get Hr and Dark Blast, and all of the other classes getting rounds of catch-up buffs.
    SEGA said they were designing EP5 content with Hr damage in mind early on, so the catch up buffs were very needed.

Dark blast though, I just hate it. It's power players did not need, probably didn't ask for, and now we have to hope more content isn't tied to using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    SEGA said they were designing EP5 content with Hr damage in mind early on, so the catch up buffs were very needed.

Dark blast though, I just hate it. It's power players did not need, probably didn't ask for, and now we have to hope more content isn't tied to using them.
    As much as I dislike Dark Blast design and idea, I think it's pretty ok since aside from heavy mobbing scenarios, it's pretty lackluster. Most of the classes have better option in stock for single target and/or their mobbing don't fall behind that much compared to it.

That being said I wish it was locked on some quests, simply because it's fairly limited and it being available everywhere just makes it repetitive. What makes AIS charming comparatively (aside from the sci fi design that once was a trademark of PSO, a long, long time ago) is the fact it only happens on set quests, which allows to keep it fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

Everything still feels overpowered. I would have preferred if the other classes stayed the same power wise and hero was reduced a level or two, even if Ep5 content wasn't nerfed to match.

I agree about Dark Blast. I really dislike anything that takes up more subpaelette space. PB buffs would have been much, much better. Especially for the non Super Zondeel and Super PP Convert ones.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh btw, doesn't that "filters" ...... kinda equivalent to SweetFX / Freestyle? '-')
    i mentioned this to a friend, people who know how to mess with this stuff wont matter to them, if its anything unique im sure they can make it happen on their end.