Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Been gone a year. Got some questions

1. What are the blue and red weapons i see so many players using now. And how do i get them? They glow sort of remind me of quartz dragons realm or ex
    2. Why am i being tossed to random lobbies after missions. I log in and go to block 11 i do a mission come back and im on block 20. I try to get back into 11 which is nearly full and get tossed to 30 so i settle on block 12
    3. How do I get past level 75. I heard you hate to get a 13 star which i finally got but no idea what to do from there? is it hard? what is the best way to go about it
    4. Falz form? How do you go about that as well.

Sorry for so many questions. Thats the woes of leaving for long periods.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

2. Sega introduced multi-block matching. It is the left option by default, changeable in the general settings. It most likely what is happening to you. You get multi-match to a block that is not full.

3. You need a 13* NT (New type) weapon. It differs from OT by having a exp bar where you shove other weapons for exp instead leaving to chance.

You need to get to +35, but you need to raise the cap before you can level to it. You raise the cap by feeding an exact copy of it to itself. It will raise the cap by 1 (plus any cap increases it had). I am writing on a phone atm, so I don't want go into great detail.

1. *Laevateinn can be obtained from the SG Scratch.
    3. To add a bit more, if you have an OT Tokyo Weapon, or enough Kagaseo stones, you can upgrade it using Ether Fuses (which you can get from the Yamato EQ) via Zeig to a +x/35 NT. But to be able to get the Title required, you need to make sure that the weapon you trade is under +5 Pot 3, because if it isn't then you will automatically get a +35/35 which will not count for the Title; you need to grind to +35/35 yourself (even if it is just from +34/35 to +35/35).
    4. You need to get to a certain point in the Ep.5 where you get it in-story, or run the Endless Belligerence Buster Quest EQ defeat a lv70 Omega Hunar.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 17, 2018 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Item name correction. Thanks GoldenFalcon.

Thanks for the info.
    For number 3 is there a guide to help me out. As a lot of these terms are flying clear over my head. The last time i hardcore played the game was The great time chicken falz and dabbled in profound darkness. After that i feel into a pit of no idea whats going on. Plus im on ps4 atm with not translations
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    For number 3 is there a guide to help me out. As a lot of these terms are flying clear over my head. The last time i hardcore played the game was The great time chicken falz and dabbled in profound darkness. After that i feel into a pit of no idea whats going on. Plus im on ps4 atm with not translations
    Try the Bumped guide: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/unlock...l-80-for-pso2/

Note: the guide is slightly out of date (but still valid). The requirements listed under "LATE DECEMBER REQUIREMENT" are the actual current requirements, whereas those listed under "CURRENT REQUIREMENT" are the past requirements.

There are other good guides on Bumped, and my impression is that they are written to help people that don't have English translations (good for PS4 players). Just be wary that some of the information is slightly out-of-date.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Laevateinn is nothing even close to Leviathan
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Laevateinn is nothing even close to Leviathan
    Apparently Android's auto-correct thinks it is (I even copied it directly from bumped's page on the scratch, and didn't even notice it changed it; also, apparently I have used the word Leviathan when texting my sister way more times than I realized). :P
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 17, 2018 at 04:10 PM.

Is there a way to make the multi-block matching be the right option instead of the left?

If so, I can't find the option at all. It being on the left is... odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    Is there a way to make the multi-block matching be the right option instead of the left?

If so, I can't find the option at all. It being on the left is... odd.
    You can't change the actual position of the button, you can only change which button it selects by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    3. How do I get past level 75. I heard you hate to get a 13 star which i finally got but no idea what to do from there? is it hard? what is the best way to go about it

if you read bumped, theres an LQ thats going on right now. You can farm Ray weapons in exchange for 2018 badges (400ea) or if RNG is nice to you you'll get Val drops. You're other alternative is that you buy 2 Val weapons from the players shop now that theyre literally dirt cheap thanks to the LQ and Dragon so you can easily hit +35 with the weapon. I dont recommend maining Val either even with the new SSA system, theyre still bad.