Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

wow old bump

1st forum I joined back in 07. When I started playing the free beta of Phantasy Star Universe on the Xbox 360. I had the disc but for the 1st few months I only played offline mode. Then after getting my 1st job I started playing online. Meet some really cool people. I think I was the only one out of my friends that I normally used these forums to get information on weapon drops and locations. Meet a few cool people on the forum who I have actually have had the pleasure to get to play PSU with. Almost 12 years later I am married with a beautiful family.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

This is also one of the older forums I am a part of, and I am glad still remains. This and Smash Boards. I prefer forums over discord (even though I rarely post nowadays) so I'm glad to see people still posting or coming back. Also I'm old now too. Recently turned 30.

I had to make a new account. My original from back in the day was tied to an email no longer used, so I don't think I can recover it. I didn't even know this board returned until recently. It was like discovering an old friend, a warm hug, a website from the 90's that still had its dancing baby gif.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Popped back on PSOW just now. Wow I'm seeing names I remember. Good to see so many people are still around.
    Click On Banner

Searched pso-world today, after hearing Nintendo Age forums were no longer a thing (infrequent lurker). Happy to see this place is still here.

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher

Back yet again, on PSO2 NA
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Still waiting for PC release...
    This forum has been around for so long, it spans generations. My kids can now continue the game series that I first played in 2000.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?