Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I lurked here for close to a decade, but only registered when PSU launched I believe. I always have to check in from time to time.

Oh, how I miss my PSU buddies.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I've lurked here since 2002 when I was playing the dreamcast version but didn't make a forum account until 2004. then I forgot the login details for my other psow account (K-NiNeArawen) and made this account. I still lurk around but don't post nearly as much as I used to.

o.o;;

15 years is about 87% of my life.

I wish I could've experienced the original PSO back when the official servers were online. Well, as long as all of the 15 Years are alright and in good health.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

That's wild. I still have 3 years to go before I enter that club. That was mostly because I played practically all of my PSO1-only experience before coming to this forum. It was pretty much with Universe I discovered this place and all. I used to be very very active, but then I kind of went more to lurk status around a year after PSU shut down and PSO2 launched.

It does feel odd that SEGA kind of abandoned the West when it comes to Phantasy Star. Then again, they did it for quite a few franchises for which they seem to be slowly getting back to bringing certain franchises here. I keep thinking that perhaps Phantasy Star would eventually be one of them. If anything, I bought so many copies of various Phantasy Star Online releases throughout nearly every console and portable version available. I still can't bring myself to actually pay money into PSO2 unless it is localized. (I seem to have this thing about participating in regular payments of overseas-only server games)

I would guess that might have left this place a bit of a ghost of its former self. Here's hoping to whatever future Phantasy Star can bring. I guess I'm a bit in love with both the atmosphere and the whole story mythos behind the project.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Sadly I've been coming to this site for 10 years (most of it spent lurking). I discovered this site looking for guides on PSO and I kept coming back.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Here's some PSO Gen back in 2001 for a dose of nostalgia.

Spoiler!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Whoa, trippy.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

If everyone collaborated to make one of those fancy visual timelines, I wonder what it would look like?

It's close to 10 years when I joined this site, 3 months after I graduated. I kinda feel a little old now.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106