Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Well it's same question about tower on sides set defence with two shields. It's totally useless 'cause mobs spawn and go diagonally bypassing both of them..
    most useful situation is to prevent a school of fish on the last wave in the first phase they will stuck at the 2nd barrier all of them. on the other wave some may by pass it
    Last edited by oratank; Jan 24, 2018 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its ok to do it but i guess some ppl think it'll do a lot? idk I genuiely try to shoo people away so i can solo him but i tend to grab his attention away from towers etc and kill him fast enough that the DB guy will either run off or stick to it for w/e reason. 30-40's to solo him isn't bad just i guess ppl feel one mini boss is a massive threat compared to a bunch mobs that are charging the towers we're suppose to protect
    he said LQ
    Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    the same question why do ppl use DB on LQ to kill omega hunar
    because 10 infinity rush with a te using zanverse kills him in like 10-15 seconds tops. it's also good for clearing all the adds very quickly with punishment knuckle + impact.

And for the love of god, press *and hold* your Photon Blast when you enter the last room, we ALL have the same idea, but some people want to use their PB in the room and not in the doorway...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    And for the love of god, press *and hold* your Photon Blast when you enter the last room, we ALL have the same idea, but some people want to use their PB in the room and not in the doorway...
    Ketos Proi is better off staggered. Everyone should use 1 by 1 and stick close to the group to provide like a solid minute of super PP regen. You could probably say the same for Julius Nifta. I hate getting caught in a PB chain, because it means at least one PB is getting wasted, also people like to hold it for too long in my opinion.

Whats the trend with using DB on Castle at the final phase?

Simple. My class is far, far more efficient at insta-smacking mobs to death, compared to the wide AoE jump-kicking, Darkness Wall aggroing, ora ora ora-ing hyper running Ultimate Impact machine.

(and no, Asagiri is still markedly faster than Physical Dash so movement speed isn't really an issue)

That being said, I do use DB frequently at the final mob wave phase rather than the actual final part of the attack phase, if either my Compound gauge or my PB gauge are not filled.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    he said LQ
    oh my bad, even then i still pull aggro and let the others take care of the mob while me and 2 other ppl maybe handle hunar there too

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Whats the trend with using DB on Castle at the final phase?

Simple. My class is far, far more efficient at insta-smacking mobs to death, compared to the wide AoE jump-kicking, Darkness Wall aggroing, ora ora ora-ing hyper running Ultimate Impact machine.

(and no, Asagiri is still markedly faster than Physical Dash so movement speed isn't really an issue)

That being said, I do use DB frequently at the final mob wave phase rather than the actual final part of the attack phase, if either my Compound gauge or my PB gauge are not filled.
    playing BR on BEQ kinda bad even then, i was talking about very final attack phase, not final wave since most or others do it there too

im more worried about the last moment db people using ult impact on the head instead of the arms.. literally pointless at that point
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jan 24, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

Who doesn't like seeing a slo-mo kamehameha to the head? C'mon.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr