Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

atrums easier than erythron dragon so if he can solo erythron he can solo atrum

How to tell if someone is bad?

Just use a parse. If someone's doing ~4k dps they're a leech (unless it's TE). Doesn't matter if they don't die - an empty place in the party doesn't die either and contributes about as much to the damage done, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Just use a parse.
    Well seems I'm forced to do so, although I'm afraid of get ban for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    an empty place in the party doesn't die either and contributes about as much to the damage done, too.
    That reminds me a run when some body from Night Arks made a fail with Laconium sword, then just left after shooting phase. We're able to finish in 15 mins with only 3 ppl - 2 heroes and sumonner.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Well seems I'm forced to do so, although I'm afraid of get ban for it.

That reminds me a run when some body from Night Arks made a fail with Laconium sword, then just left after shooting phase. We're able to finish in 15 mins with only 3 ppl - 2 heroes and sumonner.
    Why does it have to be someone from Night Arks making it sound like the team was at fault for 1 individual you came across from it? Guilty by association!? Maybe they disconnected with a 630 and you just assume they ditched you and bring up the team name too?
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    Why does it have to be someone from Night Arks making it sound like the team was at fault for 1 individual you came across from it? Guilty by association!? Maybe they disconnected with a 630 and you just assume they ditched you and bring up the team name too?
    No he really ditched, I saw him just running around then he left without any excuses. And guild name only single thing I remember about that guy (or girl i dunno) 'cause it's well known. I looked forward to a quick run when I inspect him, but it was disappointment in the end.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 3, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

And personally you can solo Atrum? If you not -> just shut up.
    I just gave it a shot,my first time soloiing this boss and i timed out as he had a slither of health left (Head was down),also completely forgot to use my dark blast.
    However i WILL complete this solo just to prove a damn point.
    Spoiler!

Pulled this little bit from the blog...

"Nerfing Dragon Atrum. While some may have requested it, they have no plans to nerf Dragon Atrum at this time."

..and that pretty much sums up the pso2 community: Fucking. Noobs, all the stamina in the game couldn't save them.
    Last edited by Asellus; Feb 3, 2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I just gave it a shot,my first time soloiing this boss and i timed out as he had a slither of health left (Head was down),also completely forgot to use my dark blast.
    However i WILL complete this solo just to prove a damn point.
    I wish I have Weila with 200+ atk on it. BUT THIS SHIT DOESN'T DROP AFTER 20 HOURS OF FARMING AT CAMPAGNS!
    I can do nothing with my current gear.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 3, 2018 at 06:22 PM.

I wish I have Weila with 200+ atk on it. BUT THIS SHIT DOESN'T DROP AFTER 20 HOURS OF FARMING AT CAMPAGNS!
    I can do nothing with my current gear.
    At least you can opt in for a very offensive Red Shine in its place,otherwise theres not much to replace it with.
    I'm still stuck with a 130atk 15pp blue shine and a 130atk 30hp 8pp RINA arm I threw together when i first got the thing. The most updated unit I have is a 130atk 120hp 4pp Izane leg.
    I am planning a 165 atk affix for both weila rear and leg but as much as it'd be easier to beat the dragon with those,i'd like to do it with my current loadout just to get my point across e-e

Honestly though,as solo the fight was much easier in general,i just didnt have the DPS to finish him off.
    Its a lot less of a pain in the ass when he doesnt have agro from someone spamming hero shout behind him just for him to spin his head away.

We come to disagreements in threads kinda often i think but i genuinely hope you get lucky and at least get a weila arm from the next LQ. I had a friend farm Weila boards since release at every opportunity it popped up and they only got ONE at the very last day of the lilipa UQ campaign.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    At least you can opt in for a very offensive Red Shine in its place,otherwise theres not much to replace it with.
    I'm still stuck with a 130atk 15pp blue shine and a 130atk 30hp 8pp RINA arm I threw together when i first got the thing. The most updated unit I have is a 130atk 120hp 4pp Izane leg.
    I have full set of Union with 90atk of each kind, 85HP, 4PP and All res 3 - it's REALLY outdated.
    10-12k/ps is my maximum on Atrum.

Just for interest I watched some videos at youtube of soloing Atrum and there's no single one showed his stats to public...