Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    This amount of autism is astounding, just play with your team in order to avoid that kind of baddies. Or you could also solo.

I took around 27 mins in a blind run as hero, soloing with laconium sword seems to be impossible for now.
    All these stories of 25min runs is a little disturbing. I assume you guys were pugging it, in which case, it's further indication that expert requirements mean just about nothing for player ability these days and they really need to up the standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Thirty million for a lobby action but their units and weapon look like trash. Thirty million for a new hairstyle so they can look good while getting butt fucked by Atrum. I ran this shit on fi/hu running LB, no techer, with less than thousand hp (qliphad units) not one fucking death. Meanwhile Hero's are getting their asses handed to them. Fuck I miss the days of MHFO.
    I beat him without dying. Am I allowed to spend 36mil on the latest hairstyle now?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 24, 2018 at 02:19 PM.

Took 3 tries, around 11 minutes on the victorius run. If I had a proper weapon, this would go faster.
    I didn't even check, what is it weak to? Ice or Darkness?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I've said it before on Gracia rematch, and it's even truer now, the pso community is not capable of meeting actual challenges. Fucking pathetic phasion stars, all of the stamina they could muster wouldn't help them.

Thirty million for a lobby action but their units and weapon look like trash. Thirty million for a new hairstyle so they can look good while getting butt fucked by Atrum. I ran this shit on fi/hu running LB, no techer, with less than thousand hp (qliphad units) not one fucking death. Meanwhile Hero's are getting their asses handed to them. Fuck I miss the days of MHFO.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Took 3 tries, around 11 minutes on the victorius run. If I had a proper weapon, this would go faster.
    I didn't even check, what is it weak to? Ice or Darkness?
    Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    All these stories of 25min runs is a little disturbing. I assume you guys were pugging it, in which case, it's further indication that expert requirements mean just about nothing for player ability these days and they really need to up the standards.
    Oh no, i was soloing it, havent pugged yet.
    Spoiler!

I've said it before on Gracia rematch, and it's even truer now, the pso community is not capable of meeting actual challenges. Fucking pathetic phasion stars, all of the stamina they could muster wouldn't help them.

i havent even fought him yet to fill your rage but i complain about this stuff all the time but it also sounds like you were playing on non exp blocks so iunno lol gonna solo on the next run since raid dragon already ez mode

I saw the fails coming, I should have been better prepared (mentally). It's just so fucked up when you see dragon wipe your party with one tail whip moments before the final phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i havent even fought him yet to fill your rage but i complain about this stuff all the time but it also sounds like you were playing on non exp blocks so iunno lol gonna solo on the next run since raid dragon already ez mode
    Ah man, I wish it was non expert. So called "experts" were getting butt fucked just minutes into the run. I ditched a lot of parties. I think pso may block my account for ditching.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Spoiler!
    Awe Thank you *cuddles*

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I beat him without dying. Am I allowed to spend 36mil on the latest hairstyle now?
    Yes! Please do! Although 36 is slightly overpriced? Shoot for 30.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    This amount of autism is astounding, just play with your team in order to avoid that kind of baddies. Or you could also solo.

I took around 27 mins in a blind run as hero, soloing with laconium sword seems to be impossible for now.
    I could do that, but that only ensures one Atrum run won't fail, I multi-ship so a pug is inevitable.

you have a temp ban then if thats the case, i dont even quit out of bad raid EQ's anymore, i just stand around or press normals here and there if im that upset about it

Yes! Please do! Although 36 is slightly overpriced? Shoot for 30.
    Got it for 31. I wanted to talk someone down to 25-6, but there was only two left at 31 before going back to 36, so I caved :/

Just did my first run of the rematch and it took approx 20 minutes to beat it for rank 80 with 1 death among the MPA.

Overall, I probably can be more aggressive because I took a stamina drink and move away instead of countering but I feel it could go faster if more people used DF before the final phrase, especially when the dragon is resting.