Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Well I failed the black dragon miserably and it was all my fault. I missed some dodge timings, I apologize for such a poor performance.

I was wondering why Atrum was doing 80~90% of my health in damage whenever I got hit by fire... then I realized I wasn't taking Flash Tech Guard. Oops.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I also wished the rematch was just the dragon without the mobs. They take too much time with 4...

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    I also wished the rematch was just the dragon without the mobs. They take too much time with 4...
    It almost feels like the HP was scaled down for 4 man honestly.
    Either that, or a good Te + 3 Hrs is all you need on either scenario.

Failed 2 attempts this morning with randoms, which took 25+mins to get to the last phase of the battle.

Then got invited for a rematch earlier by a friend along with this teammates and only took 1/3 of the time I spent with strangers.

Doing this with Pugs will take a few more attempts before everyone else gets gets better at it.

Atrum got wrecked. Ran this on Fi/Hu with less than 1000 HP (250 on LB). Units affixed for power, no stamina, no resistance, minimal defense, 0 deaths. Deadly circle PA is god mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you have a temp ban then if thats the case, i dont even quit out of bad raid EQ's anymore, i just stand around or press normals here and there if im that upset about it
    Good advice. I'm trying not to ditch but it sucks knowing that the mpa will inevitably fail, your boosters drain and you'll have wasted your time (time being paramount for multi-ship players). I'm just going to start inspecting gear again. PSO2 should update its expert mode.

Beat Atrum on the second attempt. That fight just doesn't feel fun and feels challenging for all the wrong reasons. The 3 death limit just feels more stressful than anything because of how a simple mistake could possibly OHKO you. In my fight, the dragon's tail and head were stuck in the wall or out of the arena for a good portion of the fight when those were his weak point.

Fornis helps with the fight tho and I have most of the dragon's moves memorized but even with that, I just don't see myself doing this rematch much. The cutscene beating it was pretty neat tho.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Ded in 11 minutes with no KOs. Got 6th, but ship 2 was oddly vacant. Wake me when pugs git gud.

Boring. There is honestly nothing to look forward to for the next 4+ months

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Ded in 11 minutes with no KOs. Got 6th, but ship 2 was oddly vacant. Wake me when pugs git gud.
    pso3 will come out by then