Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the only thing that can save this game is a mario collab with a bowser LQ
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    why can't they just add Odin as a miniboss in the seasonal eqs?
    Odin is like Cougar NX and Knight, theyre gear/drops are irrelevant and boring. Not only that Sega is lazy anyways so if they cant have a loot pool update then dont bother adding them since they just waste time

bit dissapointed that the valentines EQ seems to be nearly exactly the same as last year except for two or three different bosses.

new BQ event thing seems fun, killing a ton of enemies without having to worry about towers sounds fun.

glad theyre changing it so non-XH difficulties can fill in CFs too, 13*'s being completely locked to XH kinda sucks and I feel like it makes a lot of people lose interest cause all they can see is a massive grind before they can get any of the "cool" gear, so its a welcome change to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    bit dissapointed that the valentines EQ seems to be nearly exactly the same as last year except for two or three different bosses.
    Same chocolate asshole again... Well White day EQ's much worse and we'll see it in near future too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    new BQ event thing seems fun, killing a ton of enemies without having to worry about towers sounds fun.
    It could be fun if it were random generated obstacle course with mob packs popping up here and there while dragon flew around and throw his fireballs from the air.

If anything, it's a chance for that underrated Challenge Quest soundtrack to show up again.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Any mined icons around? I'm more interested in the next cuent-based recolors than this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If anything, it's a chance for that underrated Challenge Quest soundtrack to show up again.
    Basically my main motivation to run this quest last year lol
    Also i want the come back of the hilarious song "Aka chan wa doko kara kuru no" for the white day
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

The game isn't dead, but it's hardly worth playing at the moment. Can't believe they even call this "content"

Although the game is usually stale around this time of the year. Well, they didn't want people to stay on PSO2 all the time, so they're doing a good job encouraging people to play other things (with gameplay worth talking about)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    The game isn't dead, but it's hardly worth playing at the moment. Can't believe they even call this "content"
    This
    This is whats prompted me to save up for a PS4 and MHW
    Dragon being useful died on LQ arrival since all the Val weapons drop there too and any chance of a time stone chronos is near as impossible as any other 14*
    My incentive to play is dead.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    This
    This is whats prompted me to save up for a PS4 and MHW
    Dragon being useful died on LQ arrival since all the Val weapons drop there too and any chance of a time stone chronos is near as impossible as any other 14*
    My incentive to play is dead.
    You saved up for a PS4 because you lost interest in PSO2?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.