Default Ranger vs Braver

Hello I have leveled up braver a bit but I have seen high level people clear mobs with a rifle. I was wondering if braver can shoot bows faster? Right now I'm aiming for a Ra/Br build. What you guys think?

OK, so in order

- you can kind of clear mobs with rifle but it can be tedious because you have to kill them one by one. Launcher, one the other hand is specifically made for dealing with large packs of mobs and should be your choice weapon in that scenario. Rifle is more oriented at taking down bosses with strong single target PAs and Weak Bullet. If you have extra questions, you should try and ask them in Ranger discussion thread.

-Braver can only do what it can currently do with bow. PA all have set speed that can't be improved. You can make your normals shoot faster and farther by charging them. And make them even more accurate with a ring called "Bullet Bow Homing" that you'll have to level up.

- You should either specialize in Bow, in which case you'll choose either BR/HU, BR/RA or BR/FI while doing so, or specialize in Rifle/Launcher, in which case you'll go RA/HU most of the time. For RA, HU sub is really good since Fury Stance and JA bonus give you very decent damage, but more importantly, Massive Hunter and Automate Halfline skill let you charge your PAs without fear of being interrupted or smacked to death.

Rifle/Bow= Boss, Launcher/Katana=Mobs, Million Storm spam is still bad to use if youre planning to clear mobs "quick"