Question Emper grinding confusion

So I'm a little stumped on grinding Nox weapons for money to sell to other players, however whenever I work out the figures of my expenditure it always comes out to a loss, I don't even break even. It must make money otherwise people wouldn't sell them.

What is the method to +20/+30 Nox using Emper Embraces I already have stocked up from over the years (which I need to use as I have no space), I also have plenty of base (no grind) Nox sitting about ready. I figured I'm just doing it wrong.

Currently I'm:

- Buying 3 Nox +10 for 400k ea*
    - Affixing Emper Embrace to 2 of the +10 Noxes and putting them on a base +10 Nox to make a +20 Nox but if I resell I still lose around about 300k.

*(I can make the Nox fodder myself by putting +10 Emper Embrace fodder x3 but that costs 500kea +10 Nox)

Idk, I'm just baffled and for my own sanity would like to know where I'm going wrong.

Thank you!

You're probably coming out at a loss because you're buying everything. Also emper embrace is more cost effective raw than trying to affix it to something.

EDIT: I forgot you only need 1 emper embrace for it to be 100%.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 28, 2018 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You're probably coming out at a loss because you're buying everything. Also emper embrace is more cost effective raw than trying to affix it to something.
    Possibly, but I still come out to a loss when I use my own fodder just by grind costs etc etc.
    I grinded my 9* Emper Embraces to +10 and used them on a Nox and it cost me 505k. Whereas a +10 Nox sell in the market for 399k.

I can't say I'm any less confused :/

1. Don't grind embrace fodders. Just throw them at your nox.
    2. Emper embrace weapons are costly right now. Just selling them might be more efficient.
    3. Try grinding after dragon, for an increased chance of great success.

The first point is most important right now. Every grinding is done at a loss (of grind points, not money), so if you grind fodders to feed to fodders to feed to fodders etc, you're wasting resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Possibly, but I still come out to a loss when I use my own fodder just by grind costs etc etc.
    I grinded my 9* Emper Embraces to +10 and used them on a Nox and it cost me 505k. Whereas a +10 Nox sell in the market for 399k.

I can't say I'm any less confused :/
    Definitely don't grind emper embrace stuff if you're just going to feed it to anything below 13* (and even then it's not saving much). In fact grinding stuff to feed to other stuff generally isn't worth it because the result is only half the exp. You're probably losing money buying three +10 nox weapons and merging them instead of grinding them separately. You're basically throwing away a big chunk of the EXP that way.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure there's usually a markup on +10 nox weapons too.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 28, 2018 at 04:03 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    1. Don't grind embrace fodders. Just throw them at your nox.
    2. Emper embrace weapons are costly right now. Just selling them might be more efficient.
    3. Try grinding after dragon, for an increased chance of great success.

The first point is most important right now. Every grinding is done at a loss (of grind points, not money), so if you grind fodders to feed to fodders to feed to fodders etc, you're wasting resources.
    Right, good point, I see now where I'm going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Definitely don't grind emper embrace stuff if you're just going to feed it to anything below 13* (and even then it's not saving much). In fact grinding stuff to feed to other stuff generally isn't worth it because the result is only half the exp. You're probably losing money buying three +10 nox weapons and merging them instead of grinding them separately. You're basically throwing away a big chunk of the EXP that way.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure there's usually a markup on +10 nox weapons too.
    Yes, this all makes a lot more sense now, thank you both very much for explaining this.