Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    The worst part is that unlike the Skinhead it's too horrible for even the intentionally bad characters to use. It's just that ugly.
    The only place I could see it working is if you were trying to badly cosplay a late 70s to 80s glam rock group.

Juniper quitting?

....Well, shit. What're we going to do now? She was such an important and central part of the community, and brightened everyone's day when she walked into the lobby. And her character designs were so varied and inspired. Truly, a heavy loss.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

bro to me It take much more time will see me travel to Mexico because my father works a lot and travels and other times we have to travel and move with him and this time it was not the exception I was around three years and I'm hardly going back , the only thing that stayed me was that I half learned Spanish puedo decir burrito XD and i was en un curso robotica so im back finally

Quote Originally Posted by jesus jimen View Post
    bro to me It take much more time will see me travel to Mexico because my father works a lot and travels and other times we have to travel and move with him and this time it was not the exception I was around three years and I'm hardly going back , the only thing that stayed me was that I half learned Spanish puedo decir burrito XD and i was en un curso robotica so im back finally
    bro you arent even a real person my friendo, copy pasta botto. necros incoming