Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I never saw a third invade/austere color. and believe you me I've looked at that old icon sheet WAY too much than I really should have (from episode 4 launch, it spoiled the FFXIV collab, you can also find stuff like gix, basilis, and some of the fornis weapons in it)
    Just like this guy said, no such thing was shown before.

Some scrapped designs (Gix rear) and colour variations.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

that's a basilis rear unit

there's also magatsu Evil weapons for all of the weapon types they dont cover already, ideal recolors, and a whole lot more, but honestly, I dont think there's much left we can gleam from that sheet other than "almost everything has 2 additional recolors, except invade/austere, fornis, and ideal (ideal has one recolor)"
    Last edited by Zorak000; Feb 6, 2018 at 12:57 AM.

When are the new S-class abilities arriving?
    I thought they'd be on the new tactio weapons but thats something else entirely oTL
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    When are the new S-class abilities arriving?
    I thought they'd be on the new tactio weapons but thats something else entirely oTL
    Deadlion drops Val weapons and those have the SSAs you're looking for

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

deadlion seems to be only dropping the val gunslash; at least in terms of val weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    that's a basilis rear unit

there's also magatsu Evil weapons for all of the weapon types they dont cover already, ideal recolors, and a whole lot more, but honestly, I dont think there's much left we can gleam from that sheet other than "almost everything has 2 additional recolors, except invade/austere, fornis, and ideal (ideal has one recolor)"
    Well RIP, I could have sworn I saw something; though I suppose it would have been more discussed if it had actually existed, I'm likely remembering a previous mine on some other recolors. Bummer.

Ship 2 B-11 Erythorn "Expert" run.

We really need Expert requirements update ASAP, March is too late...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Ship 2 B-11 Erythorn "Expert" run.

We really need Expert requirements update ASAP, March is too late...
    Based on because you out DPS'd your MPA once? Not really an alarm worthy point.
    Last edited by otakun; Feb 11, 2018 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Based on because you out DPS'd your MPA once? Not really an alarm worthy point.
    I'm just tired of running in same noobs in MPAs over and over again. I have 3500 atk and my gear is really oudated (solo PD release affixes) and do much better than this bunch of a slack. And they are expert...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm just tired of running in same noobs in MPAs over and over again. I have 3500 atk and my gear is really oudated (solo PD release affixes) and do much better than this bunch of a slack. And they are expert...
    I can understand the frustration but there are tons of factors that could explain lack of DPS while still being an expert. One huge factor would clearly be as you even said, Slacking. There is no need for these people to put much effort into it as there is only one run which can easily be done slacking in 15 mins. Asking for 12 people to push to do their best in this kinda situation is asking a lot imo. Don't forget you're playing a game. Being an expert at the game doesn't mean they wont slack off especially when the situation doesn't call for it.

Also, its not like PSO2 doesn't give you the tools to avoid teaming with slackers but that requires too much effort, right? Asking for 12 people you KNOW will pull their weight constantly during a lull period of the game is a bit much in my experience.