Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

You realize that publically posting people's names and shaming them for game performance is exactly why Sega decided to make using parsing software a bannable offense, right? It's kind of a shitty thing to do.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Ship 2 B-11 Erythorn "Expert" run.

We really need Expert requirements update ASAP, March is too late...
    Two things. First: like Zysets said, don't post peoples' names with parses attached. At least censor them out. It's public shaming which is shitty, it may get your ass banned if Sega notices (they usually don't give a crap, but if someone links this image and reports it to them, the proof will be right here), and worst case scenario, it may cause them to crack down on the parser.

Second, half the MPA was within 85-100% of your DPS. If they suck, so do you.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Feb 11, 2018 at 04:36 AM.

Wand PAs are you serious?
    There's no way they won't fuck it up in some manner
    On the off chance that it's actually worthwhile I'll convert my 14* to wand without looking back

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Two things. First: like Zysets said, don't post peoples' names with parses attached. At least censor them out. It's public shaming which is shitty, it may get your ass banned if Sega notices (they usually don't give a crap, but if someone links this image and reports it to them, the proof will be right here), and worst case scenario, it may cause them to crack down on the parser.

Second, half the MPA was within 85-100% of your DPS. If they suck, so do you.
    Not to deter the convo too far, but think if you're against the shaming of names you shouldn't quote it which involves reposting it. Also, pretty sure he is only refering to the bottom 4-5 people, not the whole group.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Wand PAs are you serious?
    There's no way they won't fuck it up in some manner
    On the off chance that it's actually worthwhile I'll convert my 14* to wand without looking back
    As a techer main seeing the current techer buffs, I aint getting my hopes up it will be worth converting for.
    Last edited by otakun; Feb 11, 2018 at 04:36 AM.

Fair point. Edited out. Also the bottom DPS often includes a Techer or two or people who are still learning the fight. It's just something that happens. Judging by the parse's time, the whole fight (mobs + dragon) took about 10, maybe 11 minutes. Not spectacular but it's not horrible so I dunno why he's complaining.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Feb 11, 2018 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I dunno why he's complaining.
    I'm complaining about same bodies go in replays and do same things which dragging normal people down and make them to fail.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 11, 2018 at 07:39 AM.

I'm complaining about same bodies go in replays and do same things which dragging normal people down and make them to fail.
    Same old, same old. If you don't like being with randoms, then go alone or in organized settings. The moment you decide to go pug, you just cope with whatever happens to you, because there's not much else you can do anyway.
    Besides, complaining on a forum about it will have no impact whatsoever. You can vent off however you want but this is not the place or thread where you do this anyway soooo

Sooo, yeah let's get back to topic, compound change, Pet buffs and wand PAs feels like Tech classes are getting some love again. me likey !

point is people wont improve, stuck in their ways, casuals (duh the boogeyman!), do org runs! (cuz there wont be the few that are acting the same as pug) etc I mean people get mad when weapons are drop only i mean if that isnt casual "muh rng!" etc etc

same ol song and dance except people dont get good at the song and dance

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    point is people wont improve, stuck in their ways, casuals (duh the boogeyman!), do org runs! (cuz there wont be the few that are acting the same as pug) etc I mean people get mad when weapons are drop only i mean if that isnt casual "muh rng!" etc etc

same ol song and dance except people dont get good at the song and dance
    As mentioned, PSO2 is generally considered to be a game for the so-called filthy casuals, those who did not want, nor have time to invest in PSO2, and those of a certain age demographics. If you honestly do not like to deal with this, then get an organised group, join a team, get a party of whatever. Play with the people who you know are "hard-core" and don't freaking post the parse without censoring the names, because such reasons is not going to do you anything good if someone linked it to SEGA, and have it banned.

SEGA have the ability to create something that will prevent the parse from working, and this is something they didn't bother to as long as the privacy of the players are kept a secret. DPS-shamers and whatever, please remember that PSO2 is a game created for "casuals" as SEGA had put it, if you don't like it, get organised parties, if you are still complaining and insist on shaming the players without having the decency of censoring the names, start worrying that people might link this post to SEGA, because I assure you that this kind of forums for PSO2 and such (which can be google'd), is something that is known in the community even if they are from Japan (and I assure you that many would not hesitate to do such a thing once they see how you didn't even bother to censor the names).

As mentioned before, a good half of your MPA's DPS is within 85% to 100% of yours, and a ten minutes run is considered by all to be acceptable. Note that there are /support/ class players like Techers who generally /do not/ top DPS, and if your complaints is about /them/ being useless, then you can jolly say goodbye to having a good and fast run.

As Otakun mentioned, Dragon is /not/ at all a hard EQ, heck, there is little to no chance of people failing the Dragon EQ, and regardless of he/she being expert, the fact that the EQ is something passable even when they are slacking off is common knowledge. Just because they are /experts/ doesn't mean that they have to be excellent, for one, said expert could be experimenting or unlocking a new class to lvl 80, which they did not devote as much time too. Asking for a PuG of 12 to push to be their best in a EQ that can be passed even when slacking (and is, in my opinion, a pretty redundant and boring EQ - which is also the general opinion of quite a few people I know) is too much.

As mentioned, get an organised party, and a full team of MPA comprising of fellow "non-slackers" if you want.

/Censor/ the freaking parse for goodness sake, there is something call decency and privacy, and there is also an incident known as "SEGA-smacking-down-on-overparse-users". I have no doubt that SEGA is capable of utterly destroying and preventing the OverParse from working, they have the mind, the talent, and the money to make such a software.

If you continue to use multi-block matching during EQs, not getting your own organised group of like-minded players and expect a full MPA of people pushing to do their best, getting angry if they /don't/ then well...your problem.

And also, once again, I shall reiterate - censor your parse if you want to complain. Or better yet, don't complain at all. After all, if you continue to use multi-block matching, not getting a team of organised players to do the EQs then well...it's your own fault now. A group of organised players isn't that hard especially if you join an active team that advertised themselves as "hard-core".
    Last edited by Altrius Véurr; Feb 11, 2018 at 08:56 PM.

I'll be honest, I think that Aida should had dropped the support of parse plugin from the Tweaker. he/she din't did it to not be a downer but still.