Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Only about 20 000 Atra weapons in player's hands, why? There's never been powerful weapons that could be so easily acquired in the game before this, what's stopping people? For about 10m, you can buy 2 Val weapons, merge them, grind that weapon to 35, get your Time Stone, buy the material from player shops, get your Atra weapon and affix it decently.
    Don't forget, quite a lot of players do not care about stats or defeating hard content.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, no news about other weapon's new PA or Type0 one? Since I barely use any class that didn't use Tmg ;w;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Only about 20 000 Atra weapons in player's hands, why? There's never been powerful weapons that could be so easily acquired in the game before this, what's stopping people? For about 10m, you can buy 2 Val weapons, merge them, grind that weapon to 35, get your Time Stone, buy the material from player shops, get your Atra weapon and affix it decently.
    this reminds me of that picture of somebody with a 22% lightning atra rod with the partisan's S4 super ability on it

Personally, I already have a +230 sword, + 185 tmg, +220 talis qliphad set, I find it hard to justify to invest into Atra when there could be a new s class ability that would further boost the viability of it. Once affix, it would be expensive to re-affix because I would need another 8 slot saf astral soul and create ether factor again.

Same reason here regarding to Atra, not because of the affixing being expensive though, but it's just not worth it to pay for everything new that comes out. The cycle is just too fast to affix something good unless Atra is what you've been waiting for since Gix or even worse, Austere.

Not that I know the future, but looking at current pace, I just feel Atra would be replaced by something new in just a few months as a weapon, though it will live for its S-Abilities to use, just like SAFs to make previous weapons to not become entirely worthless when new, better weapons come out.

Because I have an affixed qliphad and fornis sword.

I'm waiting for a weapon at the end of this episode you know will be better than Atra.

Calling it now, we'll be getting Omega Austere NT by the end of the episode.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    this reminds me of that picture of somebody with a 22% lightning atra rod with the partisan's S4 super ability on it
    I don't see why my post would remind you of that, but anyway, the other points to my reply seem to be valid ones. Austere were the weapons to have when I left back in May 2016 and it looks like they remained that way for a little while longer. When I came back in the end of October however, they were a bit obsolete. The Basilis Enad I got during the Polytan EQ was nice to hold me over, but the Atra Rod (with S4) is pretty much the best weapon a Fo/Te could want outside of the mythical Eternal Psycho Drive.

I don't see why my post would remind you of that, but anyway, the other points to my reply seem to be valid ones. Austere were the weapons to have when I left back in May 2016 and it looks like they remained that way for a little while longer. When I came back in the end of October however, they were a bit obsolete. The Basilis Enad I got during the Polytan EQ was nice to hold me over, but the Atra Rod (with S4) is pretty much the best weapon a Fo/Te could want outside of the mythical Eternal Psycho Drive.
    Atra Rod is a pretty big exception because it solves a major problem with FO/TE as far as gearing is concerned. For most other classes, the upgrade to Atra isn't necessary if you have any of the endgame weapons (Qli, Nem-NT, Slave-NT) because they don't get anything out of it except a little more damage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Atra Rod is a pretty big exception because it solves a major problem with FO/TE as far as gearing is concerned. For most other classes, the upgrade to Atra isn't necessary if you have any of the endgame weapons (Qli, Nem-NT, Slave-NT) because they don't get anything out of it except a little more damage.
    Well if I'm being honest, I didn't really bother checking out the other S4 abilities. Guess they don't bring that much new to the table then.