Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I really enjoyed Beckoning Woods but I ran it ALOT so it's nice to see something different. However, it does feel a bit too straightforward... nothing special or different about it, and EXP is about half as good.

If you ask me, the best LQ we've ever had was the Odin one. That was really really fun and I miss it so much.

It could have been nice but the rushrushRUSH is killing it for me. Also it's infuriating to be caught by stunlock while markers don't even show up. I guess it's my web but GRRRRRR. To finish if people could think just few seconds and realize than splitting in groups for handling mobs pack would be way more efficient than following each other . 4 in center and 2 for each side would be nice...

Edit: Odin LQ was a very fun one. +1
    Last edited by Masu; Feb 8, 2018 at 07:29 AM.

I actually didn't like the Enchanted Forest very much, part of that is because I want a few thousand badges and I was grinding it like mad, but it didn't really feel like anything special either. Stuff spawned and then usually died quickly and then you moved on to the next spawn. The fight with Omega Hunar at the end could be fun, but that wasn't the majority of the quest. I also don't like some of the spawn tactics used by the AI, where they appear behind you and attack you while you're blind sided. I know that's basically how the game has been forever, but the Minotaurs and Luda Sorcerer reskins are really good at making it annoying.

Menacing Castle isn't great either but I think I'm liking it more than I did Forest. I'll have to see if that's still true in a week. Opposite of Forest though, it ends on a low note. BQ castle fights are terrible, and the run up the arm at the end to kill the core still feels as hollow as ever. It will also be exactly the same every single time.

This LQ is the pinacle of non-creativity from Sega.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    *snip* I know that's basically how the game has been forever, but the Minotaurs and Luda Sorcerer reskins are really good at making it annoying.*snip*
    Errrr but it's even worse with castle...That's mostly why I said it would be nice if people split in groups, mostly to intercept the sorcerer which are a lot more annoying in Castle LQ imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    I bet you're wrong...or at least it's a temporary pinacle

Yeah, it might be temporary. Sega never fails to impress on that part.
    But really, really? A fucking corridor? -_-
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    i expected something like this in EP4 .

my main complain about this LQ is : it doesnt count as a BQ , another thing i notice the castle is more agresive in that LQ

also i want to see new aquatic darkers like stingrays , octopus or squids, sharks , starfish ,and sea shells

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i expected something like this in EP4 .
    Lol.

Ep 4 haters really are desperate to create a narrative where the episode was literally the worst thing that happened to PSO2. Even though ep 5 has been total dreck so far in terms of creativity, plot, and quest design, it's always "not as bad as ep 4", "the game is still recovering from ep 4", etc etc.

The power of denial is a powerful one indeed.

The last LQ gave phenomenal exp to the point that i could max out a character in two days. This one doesn't have any exp boosts.

Will the EXP boosts ever happen? Is this still the best way to level or is there another way?

I like the fact this quest gives you a constant slew of large groups of aggressive mobs to fend off, feels a lot less boring than forest was with 40% of its spawns being "orc that throws barrels in a direction and just stands there"

visually forest was much more interesting though, I'll give it that.

if anything this LQ just really makes me want sega to make an actual "Colosseum" mission where the party has to fend off constantly spawning in waves of mobs (like kuron TA), no moon atomizers, your party just has to survive as long as they can and the farther you get, the better the drops.