Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Lol.

Ep 4 haters really are desperate to create a narrative where the episode was literally the worst thing that happened to PSO2. Even though ep 5 has been total dreck so far in terms of creativity, plot, and quest design, it's always "not as bad as ep 4", "the game is still recovering from ep 4", etc etc.

The power of denial is a powerful one indeed.
    EP4 presented more new stuff to do and fixes that should have been done for a long time I'll give it that. Plot wise, EP5 turned into a "I don't really care anymore do whatever" kind of thing because they rushed the hell out of the story. And I hated BQ with passion because of how screwed up the multi party system they did from my first impression.
    test

Anyone got arm?

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Lol.

Ep 4 haters really are desperate to create a narrative where the episode was literally the worst thing that happened to PSO2. Even though ep 5 has been total dreck so far in terms of creativity, plot, and quest design, it's always "not as bad as ep 4", "the game is still recovering from ep 4", etc etc.

The power of denial is a powerful one indeed.
    Wow, someone actually liked ep4 with sHitsugi and Co! I guess KMR efforts at shitting up everything so people like his animey entry episode were at least 1 person successful,w

Foreigners don't take EP4's story very well, JP's are...fine with it i guess.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Anyone got arm?

Wow, someone actually liked ep4 with sHitsugi and Co! I guess KMR efforts at shitting up everything so people like his animey entry episode were at least 1 person successful,w
    I think you missed the point completely. He's not saying that EP4 is good, he's saying that people are grasping at straws trying to insinuate that EP5 is any better than EP4.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

well.. ep5 made the classes play better so thats a + over ep4 (granted launch ep5 is what made them decide they need to make everything else play good.. release hero was a meme)

not being able to see the stun line makes this LQ quite annoying when your screen is filled with mobs + red hue
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

if forest LQ didnt take 10-20mins a run id be all for it still but i prefer this way more

This one will prolly give good exp if it gets boosted like the previous one. I'll prolly do it if it does get boosted to level my other classes, but right now I'm good since I already got the arm in my 3rd run...

Every episode has its ups and downs. EP5 is VERY lacklaster (sp?) on the content side, which was a surprise considering the fact that EP4 was heavily criticised for providing way too little new content. Not only that, but it also introduced the highest (relative) player power creep the game has had, and this works against bridging the gap between casuals/experts/pros/sparse players/etc, as well as introduces problems when trying to design new content that "fits everyone".

Let's not turn this into another EP4 vs EP5 topic.