Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Gotta love super sentai dark blast
    That's what I said last time:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...19#post3441019

Pink Elder time!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    What's with the massive dislikes

Edit: Saw the comments.... MHW comments.
    Knock on effect from the previous Arks Live One More's 77 up vs 269 down

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

you mean knock on effect from all of episode 5; it's been a high amount of dislikes on nearly everything since it started

anyway; what I came here to point out was that they are extending the Buster Medal B exchange, Evelda files, and Aura files from March 20th to May 9th.

this kinda tells me there is going to be some sort of major update around then; but also it tells me they originally planned that update for March 20th...... come on sega...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    you mean knock on effect from all of episode 5; it's been a high amount of dislikes on nearly everything since it started

anyway; what I came here to point out was that they are extending the Buster Medal B exchange, Evelda files, and Aura files from March 20th to May 9th.

this kinda tells me there is going to be some sort of major update around then; but also it tells me they originally planned that update for March 20th...... come on sega...
    It was getting better somewhat but the last stream put them below 50% again.

May 9th is generous though, they might need to shut down and do a PSO2 ARR if this keeps up

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post

May 9th is generous though, they might need to shut down and do a PSO2 ARR if this keeps up
    PSO2 ARR, wonderful joke. January is one of the worst months for pso2 overall; most episodes lack content at these months.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    PSO2 ARR, wonderful joke. January is one of the worst months for pso2 overall; most episodes lack content at these months.
    Yeah, EP5 has been off to a terrible start balance-wise, but it's actually one of the Episodes that filled its start the best. Just a quick comparison
    -EP3. After Magatsu and Kuron, we waited forever for anything remotely new and interesting. The wait just felt better because story updates were actually compelling enough to make the wait more bearable.
    -EP4. Oh boi Tokyo field for several months, followed by Yamato snorefest that was only made good for rewards, then a huge amount of nothing until PD rework. It kinda kicked off after that
    -EP5 As much as I dislike how they milked BQ and how poorly they implemented it, the quest itself still had a lot of potential and was fairly fun at the start. We also got campaign boosts, which granted are just re-using old quests, but were fairly fun and rewarding. We also got Dragon raid and a Brand new LQ with its own new field right after.

While I kind of agree EP5 is a shipwreck, I still think it's rather due to poor implementation and poor balance than lack of content. The new content is coming fast, it's just not enticing enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post

They missed their chance with PSO2 EP4 REBORN
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    They missed their chance with PSO2 EP4 REBORN
    its ironic i hate EP4 because of the art direction took( and all my complains even today) but in terms of gameplay were amazing ( except tokio and falz mother )

in EP5 is viceversa : aceptable story but slacky in gameplay . the BQ become tedious after 3 rounds straight , they could add a MOBA version of this . or even give the support partners importance again , like become a tool of assistance while they are alive in BQ ( like the shironian soldiers or any NPC in trouble)

dislikes on yt videos have a bit scary nature, because everything will be instadisliked as soon a its uploaded
    Remember videos for "your favorite story moment" selection, that you can't see without link from the event page? They all had exact same +-1 dislike amount.
    One of dengeki streams had around six hundred and rising dislikes. Ichitaro stream was downbombed days before it started.

ep4 had a set of system additions (NT, CF, rings), graphic improvement, lower but still quite the amount of fields (whose enemies and bosses still sustain all event quests), and its new class didnt flip balance so much that they would have to flat out buff all other classes seven times with no end in sight.
    Half a year later, ep5 still has the same buster quest, portable feral AIS mode and dragon.
    I think that should give clarity on why natives arent warm to ep5.