Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not to mention that MHW is made to drew most of JP players to. Gotta admit that MHW is far more interesting, as expected from the PSO2 Killer.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

can they just focus on new PAs and type-0s or Classes and Weapon categories? I swear they only focus on cosmetics and LAs

FFS. 80% of the video is purely cosmetics....with a little bit on some gameplay changes, a little bit on pvp, and thats it.
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Feb 11, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    can they just focus on new PAs and type-0s or Classes and Weapon categories? I swear they only focus on cosmetics and LAs

FFS. 80% of the video is purely cosmetics....with a little bit on some gameplay changes, a little bit on pvp, and thats it.
    Why would they?
    They have no incentive to focus on balance,they throw little pitty sprinkles here and there but in reality they dont care one bit.
    The sword is the most OP weapon in the game.
    The prices of elegant and noble power are skyhigh,worse than they were before,because of this.
    Fashion gets people spending money,whether its 30m for a mildly wavy ponytail of 60m for an attack boost affix.
    They dont care,they just pump out what gets people scratching.
    Its either people whaling on good scratches to make money for affixing or fashion of their own.

All they do is recycle and drip feed.
    Dripfeed dripfeed dripfeed.
    They just want money,so dont expect any genuinely worthwhile gameplay changes.
    You get like 4 worthwhile changes every 4 months at this rate lmao.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Why would they?
    They have no incentive to focus on balance,they throw little pitty sprinkles here and there but in reality they dont care one bit.
    The sword is the most OP weapon in the game.
    The prices of elegant and noble power are skyhigh,worse than they were before,because of this.
    Fashion gets people spending money,whether its 30m for a mildly wavy ponytail of 60m for an attack boost affix.
    They dont care,they just pump out what gets people scratching.
    Its either people whaling on good scratches to make money for affixing or fashion of their own.

All they do is recycle and drip feed.
    Dripfeed dripfeed dripfeed.
    They just want money,so dont expect any genuinely worthwhile gameplay changes.
    You get like 4 worthwhile changes every 4 months at this rate lmao.
    Gee man, i forgot about the wave of buffs that most classes got before.
    Nasty sega, announcing stupid stuff for march, who cares for new skills, level cap. Maybe its time to move to another grinding game..
    Spoiler!

Despite the snark, Wahahaha is correct. Class changes take some time to do. A little tweak can have people doing EQs in a min 30 seconds like with Mother. In between this time we get the scratch updates and tweaks which is way more then any other MMO does. It is easy to get frustrated over but the scratch is what makes Sega money and them seeing the lack of people buying the tickets would incentivize them to work a little faster but remember, they are sticking to a time line which was set in a previous live broadcast. They probably wont rush that unless things get really bad. The fact they are doing the skill update with level increase was probably a rushed decision of content meant for episode 6 instead of doing mid episode 5 due to the obvious disdain for episode 5. They had to rush content to keep people interested.
    Last edited by otakun; Feb 12, 2018 at 12:01 AM.

Apparently their development schedule is usually one year or more ahead, which explains the incredible rigidity in urgent changes. See this episode? Its already laid out, so if they decided that in 2018 you farm minirappies, SSA and exp points for dark blast, only Fujiyama eruption or hero backslash will make them shift a few bits this month and not in the planned 4-6 months away.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    New PAs and type-0s go to pvp mode now. You'll have plenty of new cool moves on second dark blast mode soon, thats where base game endeavors currently go.

Its not like lvl80 players don't already overpower lvl80 enemies so much that five times boosted raid only changes from instant to reasonable.
    Theres new techs in summer, but they already succeeded in making me fear any new stuff. I dont want new stuff anymore. Almost 100% of possible raids and emergencies are completely inferior and will be matched with less people than featureds, and whatever quest that currently manages to gather MPA will be either switched off soon or fall into dusty bin of Stuff that isnt updated anymore.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Feb 12, 2018 at 08:56 AM.

Hmm. Not too bad i guess.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12