Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Number of dislikes in PhantasystarCh videos

I'm not sure if this is even worth a discussion lol, and I know there's been an ongoing trend with the rate of likes and dislikes on their videos these few past months. But lately the number of dislikes is outnumbering the number of likes I'm not sure its whether people just trolling(2ch I think?) with clicking dislikes the moment they opened the video or they are honestly disappointed with PSO2 as of late. IIRC even videos of previous ep don't get that much hate.
    test

I doubt it's simple trolling due to the numbers, If this was some kind of actual forum doing this just to piss off Sega then the number of dislikes would be in the thousands of difference while the videos I see are still in the hundreds. This is clearly the playerbase not happy with the current product and Sega is aware of this issue where Sakai (sp?) even made an apology for episode 5 during a live broadcast. Something people need to remember is hate isn't the worst thing for PSO2. If someone bothers to hate on something means they care enough to look at the video and show disapproval. Lower views and interactions (comments, likes, dislikes) is when it's a huge problem cause that means no one even cares anymore.

Bad management leads to the game's demise. That's all I have to say for this.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    This is clearly the playerbase not happy with the current product and Sega is aware of this issue where Sakai (sp?) even made an apology for episode 5 during a live broadcast.
    do you by chance have the stream anywhere of this? i dont watch Sega's streams anymore for well reasons along the lines of this

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    do you by chance have the stream anywhere of this? i dont watch Sega's streams anymore for well reasons along the lines of this
    Sorry, I have a terrible memory, I just remember they werent on their usual set. I think it was the live broadcast where they had the Dekgeki people on.

It's pretty simple, the japs just hate ep5 with every fiber of their being. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    It's pretty simple, the japs just hate ep5 with every fiber of their being. I agree.
    if is because of gameplay i agree ,in case of the story is aceptable for me :/ and would be better is the updates were more constant (specialy if we see characters of ep 1 to 3 which were absent in EP4 )

i wonder why JP players didnt complain about the artistic direction of EP4 , at least that would make artist be more creative with the enemies desings and the story

in sumary all the dislike is because of gameplay :P

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the video with the greatest amount of dislikes from what I have seen, is the dedicated video for the first wave of non-hero buffs. I take it that was people more upset that they were not nerfing hero, or they had the misconception that this was going to be the only set of buffs they were planning to do.

in my personal opinion, the way they are handling the setting is kinda bland too. The buster fields are horribly desaturated; I kinda felt the same way about the mobbing/running environment in deus esca, and while the enchanted forest looked a lot better to me, I wish they started with that sort of art direction more. Populated areas should have had a "Renascence but with Photon stuff" look, Demons probably should have looked more like Darkers, them having Darker cores on their bodies was a nice touch, but I think they should have pushed it a bit more. The Devil Castles should have looked way more like Darker Dens, you can see veins running through the carpets and stuff, but again, that really wasn't enough.

it's like cool you wanted to do a hardcore fantasy setting, but a loooot of your playerbase is kinda here because of the futuristic stuff, and it kinda shows. heck I would say xiv has a better magitech look going for it than omega

EDIT: I still don't really get the "the content sucks lol" stuff though, buster quests seemed more interesting than Yet Another Free Field Grind to start the episode with, ok yeah Arks Rally Boost was kinda lame because even max risk SHAQs are kind of a walk in the park still, and the ult nab/lilipa reworks turned -those- into Yet Another Free Field Grind, alright fine I'll shut up
    Last edited by Zorak000; Feb 14, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

I miss my sandbox areas, serves them right.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

personally I feel like they should get rid of a lot of stuff and just make EQs permanently available content; having the free fields around would be fine, but, if anything, they should be early game content only.

it would take a lot of reworking to make it happen though, enough that it'll never happen and I shouldn't waste the brain power trying to figure out how it would all work.

I like how they tried "use PAs to level them up!" in psu, then realized that was even worse than searching for disc drops, then went back to disc drops and realized that still also bad, so Compounds, Pets, and Advanced Class PAs either only have a single level, or level-up with the pet itself. We'll have to see if they continue this trend with the Wand PA though. (disc drops for a number of reasons, such as limiting a new player's moveset which can give them the wrong idea about a particular weapon type; like trying to learn hunter sword but not having sacrifice's bite)
    They learned that having a quest that requires a specific class skill to complete in a timely manner is an extremely bad idea when you have no way to enforce Party/Multiparty composition with Magatsu at release; which slowly led them down the path to WB Jamming, and now WB in it's current state.
    Buster Quests have the beginnings of a means to incentive advanced players helping lower-level/undergeared players; but well, the incentives aren't really that enticing, and you can't even help non-advanced grade 3 players!
    maybe for the next game they'll be more able to implement the lessons learned here more elegantly.
    Last edited by Zorak000; Feb 14, 2018 at 02:33 PM.