Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Took more than 30 minutes with a lot of deaths on Elder.At first I thought they party just stunk then i checked bumped and saw the hp was raised to 500%.Loser felt like older Loser where it took a while to kill him,was pretty fun tbh.

The stat boost should be permanent tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    The stat boost should be permanent tbh.
    They would have to provide greater bonuses than 200% rdr for that though. As it is, boosted PI is relatively more difficult and time consuming than other EQs that can drop 14*s.

Remove the rdr boost for all i care, keep the stats boost without the 200% rdr and done the eq is fun until powercreep hits again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Remove the rdr boost for all i care, keep the stats boost without the 200% rdr and done the eq is fun until powercreep hits again.
    The majority of players do not run content for fun, they run it for the reward. There's a reason why everyone says "Harko spam x5" instead of "run 5 different TAs". If boosted PI was more difficult, more time consuming and also rewarded less, then it would be ran by a very small part of the playerbase.

Thats how you kill an EQ.
    Dragon is already suffering from this because its rewards are utter garbage and you can pick them up in the LQs anyway.
    Spoiler!

I do run dragon EQ for the reward, but I also enjoy this boosted EQ more than its reward. So I guess it can go both ways at least to me.

I hope you're not a représentative sample of the playerbase or this game is doomed.

@Moffen

I hope you're not a représentative sample of the playerbase or this game is doomed.

@Moffen
    Look at all the people who do UQs, PVP and Challenge Mode when there isn't a reward boost going on ... oh yeah, there aren't any. People don't do harder content unless it gives something worth doing.

I think they need to made some boss Eqs more tougher and impossible to clear within Eq up time. And made time limit to around 45-60 mins. So ti will hard to do multi-ship or maybe multi-account too.
    With this SEGA can fix the drop rate to be better and fair for everyone that pass the Eq.