Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

If you don't want to attend current EQ, you just need to get drunk or high and watch some anime or read manga/ranobe.
    Fuck these EQs running, I'm completely drunk and watching Saga of Tanya the Evil right now. And fuck this Endless Belligerence running. I'll be fine without it.

I honestly think the EQ system is alright, the issue is making content that can actually keep you busy when there is no EQ if you got an extra free hour, or just want something different from the usual pool of 3/4 EQs. It doesn't even take much tbh, Ultimate Naberius/Lilipa showed the way : You just have to use all the damn content that's sitting there and tweak it a bit to make it interesting to run.

-Free fields are standing there as gathering gardens, but people used to enjoy them alot back when the rewards were good. You could add some difficulty and tie a new beginners' weapon series reward to this ( An upgraded Revolucio of sort, which would be nice since they alone revived the free fields through CF in some way) while making e-trials more challenging, but rewarding you with stones you could use as an exchange money. Would also be an extra incentive to run dailies.

-CM was quite successful back when the shop was updated, but fell out of grace only due to vastly outdated rewards and no new map in several years. Just a new map and a shop upgrade with some random cosmetic crap would be enough (not that I wouldn't want more than this but that would still make it work)

-UQ now is dead only because boost period is over. they could very simply add a rotational boost to them (similarly to how CM boost works) 1 week gets Nab boosted, then Lili, then Amdu. I know many people that still need an extra weapon or stones, or simply want to run something different, so that would help too.

Really you can make content be worthwhile with little to no effort and asset creation. I guess what's so unnerving is that they have such a treasure mine of assets that only get used in x seasonals, when they could bring so much out of it, especially considering none of what I've mentioned is new. It's things they did and that worked, and just dusting them out with a little common sense can make them work again
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 18, 2018 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    -UQ now is dead only because boost period is over. they could very simply add a rotational boost to them (similarly to how CM boost works) 1 week gets Nab boosted, then Lili, then Amdu. I know many people that still need an extra weapon or stones, or simply want to run something different, so that would help too.
    I still need that stupid Weila Bode from there...

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I used to think EQs were alright as a means to direct everybody into a single quest; and to have quests that are objectively better than what's normally available. But there is a solution to the former, and the latter is just flawed logic.

like I said, the solution would be to let people do whatever quest they want, then when they launch the quest, the mpa would be populated by people who queued up to run anything at all. the quest starter would get to run the quest they wanted, and the mercenaries get compensated with something akin to buster medals from free matches. just that the place to exchange these medals would have stuff in them like a 6-slot Alter Arma + Extreceptor unit, or a 5-slot Soul Catalyst unit.

from there, instead of having quests that are lame just to make the cool quests cooler, why not just have only cool quests? I do agree that free fields should be kept around though, as a sort of chill environment to mess around in.

Mostly, these days I just run SHAQ's with the occasional EQ or buster quest. I ran the heck out of the enchanted forest because I actually enjoyed the quest. The catle LQ is boring, so I don't run it much. The most fun thing in this game for me is and always has been duo'ing the 4-man quests (mainly 50-risk SHAQ and/or XH quests, everything else is too effortless these days), and I wish there was more quality 4-man content in the game.

I've never really liked EQ's, and mostly only run them because you have to in order to get decent stuff.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Arks are soldiers-but-not-really-soldiers, EQ is mandatory. If anything, anybody not running the EQ should see their account suspended until the next EQ.

On a more serious note, PSO2 is pretty much the only online game I like. It's getting tiresome, but it's still way better then any alternative I can think of right now.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr