Default Is there a way to make the triggers on an XInput controller act as buttons in PSO2?

So I got this decent controller for XBOX One from Hori that actually feels more like a Dual Shock, which is great for my small hands. Only issue I found was with triggers on an XInput controllers, they act as axis not buttons, so this causes 2 issues:

1- I use the R2 button on my DS2 as my 3rd action buttons for my techs, so now, I can no longer hit L2, my mirage escape button, while charging whatever tech is on that trigger. Seems that hitting both triggers on an XInput controller doesn't work since they are axis and not buttons.

2- I have to press and the way down on the triggers for my command to respond, tapping them to midway doesn't do anything.

Anyway of solving these issues?

At least for the first part, a mapping software, like JoyToKey, should be able to help you. Just disable the functions of the triggers under controller settings in-game, and through the software assign the keyboard keys that correspond to the function you want to the triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    At least for the first part, a mapping software, like JoyToKey, should be able to help you. Just disable the functions of the triggers under controller settings in-game, and through the software assign the keyboard keys that correspond to the function you want to the triggers.
    Not familiar with JoyToKey, I use Xpadder, but regardless, won't this cause me the same issue since you can't press 2 keyboard keys at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not familiar with JoyToKey, I use Xpadder, but regardless, won't this cause me the same issue since you can't press 2 keyboard keys at the same time?
    For your scenario, I've had no problem being able to mirage dash while charging a Tech when both are on the triggers using JoyToKey. If you do, however, you can also set the third weapon action as a mouse button, and then assign that mouse button to the trigger.