Question Tweaker seems to be redownloading the entire thing every single update

Okay, so I've had this problem for quite some time, and through a fault of my own anxiety I didn't really seek help about it because I didn't want to bother or burden anyone with tech issues but it's becoming really annoying tbh.

Every update after maint. I open the tweaker, nothing at all prompts me to download a new update, so I'll launch the game wondering if it just did it automatically but it says something like 'server error' or 'error connecting to server' after I input my details...
    so I click 'Check For Updates' and it puts me through a Quantum System update check where it looks through about 40,000 files (which takes around an hour at best), and then it says it has discovered like 36k missing or changed files and then goes through a patch process where it re-downloads like 30GB+ of files (taking more than an hour).

I don't know what is happening, I'd really appreciate it if someone brainier than I could offer me support with this because it seems like a really unnecessary process to be undertaking every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Okay, so I've had this problem for quite some time, and through a fault of my own anxiety I didn't really seek help about it because I didn't want to bother or burden anyone with tech issues but it's becoming really annoying tbh.

Every update after maint. I open the tweaker, nothing at all prompts me to download a new update, so I'll launch the game wondering if it just did it automatically but it says something like 'server error' or 'error connecting to server' after I input my details...
    so I click 'Check For Updates' and it puts me through a Quantum System update check where it looks through about 40,000 files (which takes around an hour at best), and then it says it has discovered like 36k missing or changed files and then goes through a patch process where it re-downloads like 30GB+ of files (taking more than an hour).

I don't know what is happening, I'd really appreciate it if someone brainier than I could offer me support with this because it seems like a really unnecessary process to be undertaking every week.
    Screenshot of your tweaker folder please.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Screenshot of your tweaker folder please.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Look at all of those old entries, no wonder why you're having issues. Delete everything except for the uninstall files and replace your tweaker from the one in this link: http://arks-layer.com/docs/PSO2%20Tweaker.exe
    Then from there do a file check from the [!] Menu > Troubleshooting > Check for old/missing files. This will redownload anything that is missing and force the tweaker to save a new UPDATED list of your files.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Look at all of those old entries, no wonder why you're having issues. Delete everything except for the uninstall files and replace your tweaker from the one in this link: http://arks-layer.com/docs/PSO2%20Tweaker.exe
    Then from there do a file check from the [!] Menu > Troubleshooting > Check for old/missing files. This will redownload anything that is missing and force the tweaker to save a new UPDATED list of your files.
    thank you <3