Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

now i notice , they miss a big chance to introduce harpies, as a darkers or demons , they can fit on both without problems

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    you would think they would have shown off the projectiles on the rod and wand if they did, but this is PSCrew we are talking about so it'll be a mystery until either the ichitaro stream, or when the update actually hits

EDIT: it's pretty messed up that three of the four omega loser 14* weapons are using existing models. the daggers are the 13* jet boots that elder/loser drop (which used to be a twin dagger anyway heh), the talis looks like its literally Prophets of Motav NT, and the launcher looks like it's one of the Yasminkov 4000F recolors from the episode 4 release accidental icon leak:

EDIT2: say what you will about Form weapons, but I wanna think that the Stelk potential would have been fun to see return with 1-3 SSA support
    Actually, someone pointed out that the new 14* Talis might be the Emerald Tablet from Phantasy Star Zero.

I can say with near certainty that Easter Vegas getting 1-3 SSA is a pipe dream at best. Partly because of the Seasonal trend, but also because it would put them in competition with other weapons of their caliber. Vardhas Scythe with an upgraded version of its original Pot and 1-3 access would almost kick Atra Wand TE/HU users in the teeth because Atra just power-creeped Form in the Wand department. (Non HU subs will still be okay because Atra gives good T-ATK, too.)
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 21, 2018 at 03:26 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Actually, someone pointed out that the new 14* Talis might be the Emerald Tablet from Phantasy Star Zero.
    From the screenshot I saw on bumped, it looked like Motav Codex to me.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

im more annoyed with Beast race still not in the game and that Tylors stuff is being added in a scratch with which yet again probably another $50 paywall for the face type that hasnt been available for quite some time. Just add another race, its not hard at all
    That's the thing! creating a race wont generate money, but adding another face type to scratch will make people go gaga over it. Why do you think they keep adding costumes and accessories every 2 weeks instead of adding new PAs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    From the screenshot I saw on bumped, it looked like Motav Codex to me.

Motav Codex isn't even the same color

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

isnt that just the green motav camo in the 2015 badge shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Last edited by Tyreek; Mar 21, 2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I believe it's Al Azif:

Both looks like dark magenta and higher rarity than Emerald Tablet.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Mar 21, 2018 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    nvm then

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    That's the thing! creating a race wont generate money, but adding another face type to scratch will make people go gaga over it. Why do you think they keep adding costumes and accessories every 2 weeks instead of adding new PAs?
    except it will make money from new chara passes and of course accessories ppl will want to buy to add on to the new character, class trees, mags etc Item Pack extensions.

Bi Weekly Phasion vs Bi weekly PA's not a good comparison, even then, sega will just half ass it and T0 a current pa if theyre gonna be lazy about it