Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    another campaign where 14* drops "increase" but still dont get one, man, the bait is too good sometimes
    I feel you man. Im running this in hopes of a Quelle windia or some slave weapons,But i'll settle for just about anything since you actually get rainbow tier drops from finishing this most of the time.

Edit: Nevermind,I can no longer relate. Dragon gave me the 14* partisan.
    Last edited by Moffen; Feb 24, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I feel you man. Im running this in hopes of a Quelle windia or some slave weapons,But i'll settle for just about anything since you actually get rainbow tier drops from finishing this most of the time.

Edit: Nevermind,I can no longer relate. Dragon gave me the 14* partisan.
    ech i starting running rematch this week again, about to drop it since no drops so far and mother is just idk i just dont get the point of this boost campaign when they schedule it so few amount of times

another campaign where 14* drops "increase" but still dont get one, man, the bait is too good sometimes
    I'll let you touch my epd if you like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), might be contaigious with casulitis tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

ech i starting running rematch this week again, about to drop it since no drops so far and mother is just idk i just dont get the point of this boost campaign when they schedule it so few amount of times
    Id chance it.
    Looked at the drop tables and the current 14*s,besides demonias,are in the 120+s drop rates.
    Demonias still at its regular rate from what im seeing,the numbers havent changed much there.
    Log on,do the quest,log off.
    Thats all im doing for now :T
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I'll let you touch my epd if you like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), might be contaigious with casulitis tho.
    probably not even Light ele 240/20, wouldnt even look in your direction friendo

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Id chance it.
    Looked at the drop tables and the current 14*s,besides demonias,are in the 120+s drop rates.
    Demonias still at its regular rate from what im seeing,the numbers havent changed much there.
    Log on,do the quest,log off.
    Thats all im doing for now :T
    essentially what im doing but with all the Choco and Dragon im uhh not even bothering for the time being. wasting on an hour on dragon each time is becoming less motivating to keep running it again with no drops occuring

probably not even Light ele
    >worrying about element on a epd

You're right about the atk tho, 130/8 all for around 2.7M and noble taking 2m out of that. Nice, cheap and ready for the salt mines
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    >worrying about element on a epd

You're right about the atk tho, 130/8 all for around 2.7M and noble taking 2m out of that. Nice, cheap and ready for the salt mines
    [insert elitist comment that triggers casuals here]

[insert any comment at all so Kril gets triggered]

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    [insert any comment at all so Kril gets triggered]
    bad builds, playstyles and affixes are the only things that trigger me friendo. which probably means im in a constant triggered state but little do you know my B list is always constantly growing and updating (i exaggerate though)

bad builds, playstyles and affixes are the only things that trigger me friendo. which probably means im in a constant triggered state but little do you know my B list is always constantly growing and updating (i exaggerate though)
    Good news my friendo, if this is what triggers you in life, your life if great.