Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    You can be as high geared as you like but you gonna still ba bad in the game if you're lacking skills...

I have seen some players with low/med-end affixes doing much better than high-end ones

PSO2 players tree ??? (in order):

Pro player>Average player>Casual player>Newbie player

Not that PSO2 requires skills to be played but at least know how to play properly.

Dodging, guarding and all of that.
    PSO2 is primarily an action game, having the reflexes to dodge or jump at the right time, knowing how to JA properly, being able to manage many keys/buttons and use them at the proper time are all things that a gamer who's not use to play action games will be able to master quickly. A gamer who's use to playing strategy and sim games could properly master character building, grinding and affixing, but could suck balls when the time comes to actually playing the game, missing his attacks and dying all the time.

EDIT: Also, can we agree that the biggest n00bs are the ones Lv75+ who still haven't realized that having a bunch of chat commands with Cut-in Displays that are popping in your face every 10 seconds when trying to fight a boss in an EQ? We didn't have too many of those on ship 06, but Ship 02 is full of these idiots, I got over 10 people on my blacklist just because of this. Don't get e wrong, it's not harmful to have those when you start or end the quest, hell I even have one when I die just as an extra notice that a moon is required, but anything beyond that is just plain distracting and annoying.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Mar 3, 2018 at 09:48 AM.

Mother Boost returns! Commence the RNG salt!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    i wanted to take the week off this game, guess its pulling me right back in (even though solo XQ is addicting right now)

Is there any word if this week's boost applies to Mother triggers as well? Bumped doesn't mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i wanted to take the week off this game, guess its pulling me right back in (even though solo XQ is addicting right now)
    It looks like there will be a weekly campaign boost in PSO2 for the foreseeable future, since we have had one a week for a while. Will there ever be a good time to take a break? Maybe if RQ boost comes back.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

boosted mother but no increased 14★ drop rate? *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Is there any word if this week's boost applies to Mother triggers as well? Bumped doesn't mention it.
    The Increased RDR and stuff applies to triggers but not the additional drops like crests and 13* 14* that aren't part of Mother EQ

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The Increased RDR and stuff applies to triggers but not the additional drops like crests and 13* 14* that aren't part of Mother EQ
    OK, thanks! So it's just like the last Mother EQ boost.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Breaks are for casuls
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Finally got to attend a boosted Mother...

Spoiler!
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);