Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Exactly these +30 participation award 14*s are more than capable of decimating 99% of the content. Perfect for the casual dressup my loli/waifu/trap avgpso2joe (thats still going to get steamrolled, 14* or not). Now If you got targeted by the sega drip feeder...
    you proved my point

a free ★14 with no SAF and grind cap +30 is better than nothing i guess

free stuff is free stuff, y'know

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

NO! IT'S MY 14★ AND I WANT IT +35 NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

Except its not free.
    Its not even welfare.
    Its 500 crests that drop 1-2 at a time per campaign mother and dragon EQ
    500 crests for a weapon thats at +30 grind cap.
    It took 120 qliphad fuses to turn a zein into a qliphad weapon,or get its potent,thats not free,its hard work and it means persistantly doing EQ after EQ.
    Prior to that,you had to grind out the zein sheets or hope for a drop to get it to +35,or you hoped for a qliphad drop you could turn into a zein with the qliphad potential.

Theres nothing free about these 14*S
    Its like saying something on the player shop is free because you can buy it,it doesnt make any sense.
    If you grinded out 500 of these crests,you fully deserve the full power from those weapons,regardless of whether its only 5%. People grinding for these do it because they want the damage,that 5% is important.

I've sunk nearly 10k hours into this game,doing as many EQs as I can,when i can and Ive never ever had a 14* drop. (Note: I got my first ares drop during the nab UQ revival campaign and i farmed nab and lilipa for months when each arrived and never got a thing then either)
    Its nice to be able to earn it,but not at this pitiful rate.
    You might as well just pray for the drop anyway.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Except its not free.
    Its not even welfare.
    Its 500 crests that drop 1-2 at a time per campaign mother and dragon EQ
    500 crests for a weapon thats at +30 grind cap.
    It took 120 qliphad fuses to turn a zein into a qliphad weapon,or get its potent,thats not free,its hard work and it means persistantly doing EQ after EQ.
    Prior to that,you had to grind out the zein sheets or hope for a drop to get it to +35,or you hoped for a qliphad drop you could turn into a zein with the qliphad potential.

Theres nothing free about these 14*S
    Its like saying something on the player shop is free because you can buy it,it doesnt make any sense.
    If you grinded out 500 of these crests,you fully deserve the full power from those weapons,regardless of whether its only 5%. People grinding for these do it because they want the damage,that 5% is important.

I've sunk nearly 10k hours into this game,doing as many EQs as I can,when i can and Ive never ever had a 14* drop. (Note: I got my first ares drop during the nab UQ revival campaign and i farmed nab and lilipa for months when each arrived and never got a thing then either)
    Its nice to be able to earn it,but not at this pitiful rate.
    You might as well just pray for the drop anyway.
    yeah but ★14 drop rate is ridiculous. You have more chance farming CC's for like 7-8 months instead of getting one yourself
    edit: probably 6-7 months at best i think
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Feb 22, 2018 at 06:18 AM.

"Grind 500 Crests" isn't a totally accurate statement, since they give them out for doing other things. Hell, we're literally getting 50 Crests free for doing menial and simple in-game tasks, which is 10% of the grind already.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    "Grind 500 Crests" isn't a totally accurate statement, since they give them out for doing other things. Hell, we're literally getting 50 Crests free for doing menial and simple in-game tasks, which is 10% of the grind already.
    i mean not to be a dick or anything

but the drops are locked behind EQs and new XQs (which will certainty have a clear limit)

even though you're getting 10% for free (if you jump through all the hoops)

that's still 450 crests

that's

still

a lot lol

10% aint shit

I doubt they will actually be +30 only. Wasn't it the case with the earth series upgrade it showed +30 max grind but when you actually got it, it came +35-able. It would be too much of a grind otherwise. (Of course maybe sega wants it to be a hell of a grind.. but i hope not!)

If somehow I finished collecting 1000 crests, I would likely spend the second 500 crests on a separate 14* weapon than the one I purchased with the first 500. I would find other means to push the max grind to +35 (in parallel).

Keep in mind that, as others have mentioned, this will take months to do, and, by the time it is done, there is no telling what other weapons Sega will released. There may be better things to spend the effort on by then.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

but the drops are locked behind EQs and new XQs (which will certainty have a clear limit)

that's still 450 crests

that's

still

a lot lol

10% aint shit
    I doubt the current crest campaign will be the last one.

It is also likely that Dragon EQ triggers will be released. This will help quicken the grind for many, especially for those who organize trigger parties.

Sega may also make crests drop from other EQs (definitely not guaranteed though).

It is possible that some enthusiastic players will use multi-ship and character transfer shenanigans to get to 500 even faster (like some did with Austere), although I suspect the past lessons learned with where Austere is now would make it less likely.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

that's still 450 crests

that's

still

a lot lol
    Theres still potential for more campaings for these things to ease it. But who knows when sega

10% aint shit
    Havent you been paying attention? 10% is a gargantuan boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!