Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Do the Conqueror Crest drop from triggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    What you did with the Tokyo weapon at Zieg was an UPGRADE, not a purchase of a new weapon (like one of the 14☆s). I am afraid that this does not actually indicate if a purchased 14☆s will come out with +35 maximum grind, as it is a separate type of shop interaction.
    Makes more sense. I'm personally not gonna make a fuss over getting an Eternal Psycho Drive. Sure it's better than my Atra Zemus, but not enough to go crazy by collecting that many crests.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Makes more sense. I'm personally not gonna make a fuss over getting an Eternal Psycho Drive. Sure it's better than my Atra Zemus, but not enough to go crazy by collecting that many crests.
    I was gonna say "get EPD and turn your Atra into a Talis", then I remembered that you hate Talis. So...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    What you did with the Tokyo weapon at Zieg was an UPGRADE, not a purchase of a new weapon (like one of the 14☆s). I am afraid that this does not actually indicate if a purchased 14☆s will come out with +35 maximum grind, as it is a separate type of shop interaction.
    Indeed. What they were saying on JP sites, HERE for example, is that the +30 is not a mistake, it's totally real. But since this is the first time we'll have to work on the overgrind of 14☆ weapons from +30 to +35 ourselves, nothing says the process will be the same as it has been until now for other weapons. -HOPE-
    Last edited by Terrence; Feb 21, 2018 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I was gonna say "get EPD and turn your Atra into a Talis", then I remembered that you hate Talis. So...
    If one at +35 would drop after an EQ, I would convert my Atra rod to a wand for my Te/Hu, my full elemental set of submit moon is starting to show it's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    But since this is the first time we'll have to work on the overgrind of 14☆ weapons from +30 to +35
    All that work for what? 3-5% dmg at most? People making a fuss over nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

3-5% damage is a big deal to some people. It's not insignificant just because it's insignificant to you.

+30 also means that you don't get free 100% Ability IV affix, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    +30 also means that you don't get free 100% Ability IV affix, correct?
    Right. That's pretty much the only thing you're missing out on besides the extra 5% ATK.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I only take upgrading seriously when it means at least 15% DPS increase from what I have. In the case of the level cap being 30, it would bother me because of my OCD, but the damage difference wont shave more than maybe a few seconds if at all when soloing crap. Even less noticeable in MPA