Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    How about new S-abilities? S5-8...so I don't have to deal with the current affixing system again.
    Safe to assume they wont be out for a while and that S4-S6 are reserved for 14* weapons, with S7 and S8 being for 15* weapons as S1-S3 are for 13* weapons.

Soooo

not for a long fucking time homie.

they should make their game enjoyable first before hyping up some wack weapons

I was never obsessed with Austere and its looks

Cool skin, hopefully we can recolor this time round.

But game itself needs to somehow refresh its formula. Nowadays I log in and I just lose all motivation to run any TAs or dailies or guruguru EQ that I've already run for years.

If it's super grindy then screw it.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    they should make their game enjoyable first before hyping up some wack weapons
    your on to something

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    If it's super grindy then screw it.
    More like if there's any grind at all then screw it. Or actually just screw it in the first place.
    I'd be surprised if there's anyone left that can actually be excited over yet another +1%. There's absolutely nothing to aim for in this game since collection files/etc and there won't be.

Gonna revive this old topic since the NT Invade weapons got released. I'll use Invade Sorcerer as the focus since it fall more into my area.

In terms of raw power, it's a bit more than 200 T-ATK than the OG Invade and part of it's potential is the same as the OG Austere in the sense that it boost power by 12%. Like the Val weapons, it can use S1, S2 and S3 abilities. All in all, a better version of the Invade rod. Going by this logic, NT Austeres should have a similar if not better boost, but how good compared to our current 14★ weapons?

Can the NT Austere Rod beat the Atra Zemus since it will be using the same S4 ability? How better will the potential be, 20% boost instead of 10% or 12%? It will need to if it wants me to even bother getting one over my Atra Zemus. What about Vs. the Eternal Psycho Drive, can it beat it's potential? Only way it could would be with with a 25% potential boot combined with S4 and a better Special ability factor, not to mention better raw stats.

If it's going to be the best 14★ weapons like the OG Austeres were once the best 13★ weapons, will SEGA wait until people are done collecting Crests and have +35 weapons before releasing the NT Austere weapon line?

So many questions...
    Last edited by the_importer_; Mar 26, 2018 at 02:53 PM.

I am curious what they plan to do with the Evleda series. I am sure the majority skipped that CF, and yet they extended the duration. I am getting my 6 copies just in case they decide you need to one in order to get the top tier Ep 5 weapon :s

We don't get Austere NT until PD omega makes an appearance and we haven't even seen the rest of the dark falz gang yet. Expect a lot of other trash filler until PD omega and subsequently Austere NT. So as game progression goes that means everything we currently have is going to become trash, it's the reason why pso2 is basically giving away current 14 stars.

The one thing I'm not looking forward too is having to collect XQ stones again (unless we get a straight up upgrade into NT from OT).

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    We don't get Austere NT until PD omega makes an appearance and we haven't even seen the rest of the dark falz gang yet. Expect a lot of other trash filler until PD omega and subsequently Austere NT. So as game progression goes that means everything we currently have is going to become trash, it's the reason why pso2 is basically giving away current 14 stars.

The one thing I'm not looking forward too is having to collect XQ stones again (unless we get a straight up upgrade into NT from OT).
    I don't recall, have they stated that we're not getting Austere until PD Omega? Back in October 2015, we got Invade and Austere weapons at the same time and Invade weapons were both drops from PD and you could obtain them with a trade of 100 Profound Caligula Fragments and 100 ExCubes. This situation seems different since we only get Invade NT from drops that have nothing to do with PD.

Also, I'll take the Austere's grocery list over killing that fucking dragon over 1000 times -_-