Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

They never mentonned when we'll get Austere NT, nor said anything about a PD Omega. The only thing that was said about Austere NT are : it'll be a "Invade-NT + specific item" type of trade, and there will be a way to convert Austere OT to NT with no words on how this conversion will look like

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    They never mentonned when we'll get Austere NT, nor said anything about a PD Omega. The only thing that was said about Austere NT are : it'll be a "Invade-NT + specific item" type of trade, and there will be a way to convert Austere OT to NT with no words on how this conversion will look like
    More likely Austere OT for Invade NT. And grind full list of items like for Austere OT trading. I bet there will be Lambda grinders and Class Excubes it it, but how much?..

With my storage issues, I don't really want to collect Invade-NT weapons yet until I know more about how we obtain Omega Austere/Austere-NT. I am aware that I may regret it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

They may add Qliphad and Ether fuses in exchange list just for LOL.

Almost don't want to use my crests on the current 14* if they end up making those a requirement for the trade in. I don't have an Invade-NT since XQ is balls and won't be touching that again now that it's cleared, but I have this nagging feeling they'll be needed for the OT conversion.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Almost don't want to use my crests on the current 14* if they end up making those a requirement for the trade in. I don't have an Invade-NT since XQ is balls and won't be touching that again now that it's cleared, but I have this nagging feeling they'll be needed for the OT conversion.
    Same here. Stock pilling those along with Fo class cubes and any material to could possibly be used for trading.

My theories on the trade with an OG Austere are as followed in order of the most generous to the least generous:

1- Trade Austere OG at +40 with 60 element + 100~200 Crest + 100~200 Class cubes for an Austere NT at 60 element that can be grinded to 35

2- Trade Austere OG at +40 with 60 element for an Invade NT at 60 element that can be grinded to 35 which in turn, you can trade for an Austere NT with whatever it requires to trade

3- Trade an Austere OG with a bunch of crap for an Austere NT below 60 element (15~30) that can be grinded to 30, rinse and repeat 5 more times

4- Trade an Austere OG with a bunch of crap for an Invade NT below 60 element (15~30) that can be grinded to 30, rinse and repeat 5 more times to trade an Invade at +35 and 60 element + a bunch of crap for your Austere -_-

im expecting the Nem/Slave conversion for austere but i agree on the longass list of mats for the trade just like the OTs if it doesnt happen that way

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'm betting Austere OT will be used for something completely unrelated; and if they were doing austere OT to invade NT I would have assumed they would have done that already.
    the wording they used; or at least, was used in bumped's translation, sounds too much like they won't be used to get austere NT in any form.
    I doubt it'll involve the Evleda upgrade chain too, simply because of the Tact being there, but eh maybe they could have something else fill in; like 3 or 6 super megaton parfaits hahaha.....

I picked up a 60% austere rifle from that es event earlier in the month since that was basiclally no work at all compared to getting one normally haha.

I was using my austere talis on hero until Atra rod freed up my quilphad talis to be moved to that character heh.

I have 2 OT invade doublesabers that dropped from Solo Onion triggers but like heck im doing that exchange twice again...

if Austere NT isn't at least a 14* with s4 support (or s1-3 and s5 lmao) then what's the point

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I'm betting Austere OT will be used for something completely unrelated; and if they were doing austere OT to invade NT I would have assumed they would have done that already.
    the wording they used; or at least, was used in bumped's translation, sounds too much like they won't be used to get austere NT in any form.
    I doubt it'll involve the Evleda upgrade chain too, simply because of the Tact being there, but eh maybe they could have something else fill in; like 3 or 6 super megaton parfaits hahaha.....

I picked up a 60% austere rifle from that es event earlier in the month since that was basiclally no work at all compared to getting one normally haha.

I was using my austere talis on hero until Atra rod freed up my quilphad talis to be moved to that character heh.

I have 2 OT invade doublesabers that dropped from Solo Onion triggers but like heck im doing that exchange twice again...

if Austere NT isn't at least a 14* with s4 support (or s1-3 and s5 lmao) then what's the point
    My response to this, SEGA doesn't want to add something to Zieg's menu until they're ready for the Invade NT trades. They also want people to use to buy premium to increase their chances in getting an Invade NT in Extreme Quests (not a coincidence that both of these were released at the same time).

Also, while it's true that Invade NT weapons are 13★, it would be rather disappointing if Austere NT weapons were not 14★, simply for the legacy name that once made these the best weapons to own for +/- a year. Also, why would they be so secretive about Austere NT weapons it these were not going to be the next big thing?

What I understand about Austere OT: it was a summary for farmers who deposit all their trade-in materials in the storage for a pretty long time without using it. Players, who didn't done this was a way in disadvantage. And it was a best weapon for some period of time.

I expect someting similar from Austere-NT, and it is a great chance for SEGA to end this loop of weapon power-ups and make a pause in it. I mean end of an ark of story episode e.t.c.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:26 PM.