Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Leeching? C'mon now, we're not some kind of savages.
    Never said play with others, lock your game, go solo.

Is it known if Weila Bode or Hang Bode drops in this? I know I will only do it if Hang Bode drops as I still have yet to get one of those.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

they could rotated back to castle lq instead we got run 3x then drop RQ and afk lol i can only hope castle is next week or during golden week for Hang Bode

Given we've gotten constant rotating boosts (likely an attempt by SEGA to enforce playing outdated content and keep players interested between content updates), having an RQ boost is a nice time to slow down and take a breather between Forest boost and Easter update.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

they could even boost the buster quest , btw the winged darkers are really in that mode yet ? or even boost UQ or AQs

>another RQ

riding quest?
    more like rage quit

I really wouldn't mind a BQ Boost. MM with MM Boost are great way to level up and way more fun than RQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Given we've gotten constant rotating boosts (likely an attempt by SEGA to enforce playing outdated content and keep players interested between content updates), having an RQ boost is a nice time to slow down and take a breather between Forest boost and Easter update.
    RQ sucks though, they need a week of boosted BQ/BEQ, that'd be a lot better and i can level alts or farm Demonia more efficiently over a forced 11min RNG score fuck my drop rate Quest

The problem with RQ is that you need a large group to get a good score, and since it's spammable like Free Fields, you will not find those groups easily because people do not "coordinate" to join at the same time for a group run.

At this point it would be more beneficial to go the long mile and actually convert RQs to Emergency Quests, just like Dengeki Polyland was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    At this point it would be more beneficial to go the long mile and actually convert RQs to Emergency Quests, just like Dengeki Polyland was.
    woo cant wait to skip this eq