Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Yeah, I keep expecting a Buster Quest boost period, but they keep doing something else. Especially now when both zones of it help out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The problem with RQ is that you need a large group to get a good score, and since it's spammable like Free Fields, you will not find those groups easily because people do not "coordinate" to join at the same time for a group run.

At this point it would be more beneficial to go the long mile and actually convert RQs to Emergency Quests, just like Dengeki Polyland was.
    A serious revamp in the Drop table would also be necessary because even with High scores you can call yourself lucky to get a 10* at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    A serious revamp in the Drop table would also be necessary because even with High scores you can call yourself lucky to get a 10* at all.

adding a change would be guarantied a certain number of phantasmal karaseo stones and maybe ether and quilhad fuses

and also spawn Esca-darkers and angels , even deus hunar too

This boosted week is amazing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

This boosted week is amazing so far.
    Lol, you didn't realize that it's for that specific area (A, B or C) for that specific time of day (day or night), so you actually see the drops of 6 days ago, the quests that went on since boost week started still don't have their drop record updated because you'll need to check in the proper quest area and day/night cycle to actually see the proper drop rate of that boost week. Today is Area A Daytime, to see the drops of the boost week, come back in 6 days when that quest gets back to see how the boost affected it

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Lol, you didn't realize that it's for that specific area (A, B or C) for that specific time of day (day or night), so you actually see the drops of 6 days ago, the quests that went on since boost week started still don't have their drop record updated because you'll need to check in the proper quest area and day/night cycle to actually see the proper drop rate of that boost week. Today is Area A Daytime, to see the drops of the boost week, come back in 6 days when that quest gets back to see how the boost affected it
    What an idiotic way of separating Drop tables.

Actually, it is consistent since 1 table for each quest. If you want all the riding quests contribute to the same table, you need some extra coding and we all know how good Sega is with making bug free code.

If the drop rates is the same as last campaign, I would not be shock to see 4-10 Demonia on the table, which is just terrible.

Gone and forgotten: the endless cycle of Riding.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Maybe instead of EQ, they could make it one of the Daily Featured once per week or whatever. I mean, it's not like we do the Free Fields and ARKS Quest because we enjoy them as content or because we like to farm them for exp/drops. We do them because they are the daily cycle of quests that have a chance of giving a great reward (key for SG or for exp).

Time Attacks are played for meseta
    Extreme Quests are played for meseta
    Advance Quests... are they played nowadays? I know that they used to be good for exp farming before the days of Tokyo keys and before the 4th daily FQ, I don't know if they are still a "viable" source of exp.
    Battle Arena is played for SG and to build up frustration.
    Buster Quest was played when we were farming Schvaele and for Dark Blast exp farming, maybe it needs to become Featured too somedays. Sega didn't rejuvenate interest in them despite the change with Buster Medals dropping in normal mode too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Maybe instead of EQ, they could make it one of the Daily Featured once per week or whatever. I mean, it's not like we do the Free Fields and ARKS Quest because we enjoy them as content or because we like to farm them for exp/drops. We do them because they are the daily cycle of quests that have a chance of giving a great reward (key for SG or for exp).

Time Attacks are played for meseta
    Extreme Quests are played for meseta
    Advance Quests... are they played nowadays? I know that they used to be good for exp farming before the days of Tokyo keys and before the 4th daily FQ, I don't know if they are still a "viable" source of exp.
    Battle Arena is played for SG and to build up frustration.
    Buster Quest was played when we were farming Schvaele and for Dark Blast exp farming, maybe it needs to become Featured too somedays. Sega didn't rejuvenate interest in them despite the change with Buster Medals dropping in normal mode too.
    have a daily quest rotation for 14* drops to farm with 100% RDR/EXP on them? thats beyond sega, you farm when they say so!