Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    No, it's the last 7 days, Swiki says this. That is pretty much the result of Night Ride District B for the last week, not for a couple days.
    Oh wow, didn't know we had this boost for more than a week!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Three players, horrible run, probably the lowest score I've ever gotten in an XHRQ, boosters sealed.

I get two 13*s.

RNG in this game makes zero sense.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Oh wow, didn't know we had this boost for more than a week!
    But it is just one week? March 7th ~ March 14th for RQ.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Riding Quest has 6 variants, Area A,B,C with day and night variants. Each has their own data table. Each variant only last 24 hours before it changes, so the information for Night Ride: District B is all the drops on Thursday, March 8th, when the last time it was active. Since it drops 18 Sword, 14 TMG and 6 Talis, multiple by 7 and we get a rough guess how many would have dropped during the week, which I put at 140 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Riding Quest has 6 variants, Area A,B,C with day and night variants. Each has their own data table. Each variant only last 24 hours before it changes, so the information for Night Ride: District B is all the drops on Thursday, March 8th, when the last time it was active. Since it drops 18 Sword, 14 TMG and 6 Talis, multiple by 7 and we get a rough guess how many would have dropped during the week, which I put at 140 each.
    Nah, I wasn't saying this was wrong, that's totally correct, I just misinterpreted the several days thing.

Still rates are pretty ass.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]

Nah, I wasn't saying this was wrong, that's totally correct, I just misinterpreted the several days thing.

Still rates are pretty ass.
    38 drops in a day, so 266 drops the whole week. Compared to the initial 1 drop per server per week, I'd say it's quite a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    38 drops in a day, so 266 drops the whole week. Compared to the initial 1 drop per server per week, I'd say it's quite a buff.
    Sure, that's an improvement, yet the during EQ boosts (Mother in particular) each of the non-Hr 14*s dropped three times more than any of these. They're still awful rates considering how many people just spammed RQ at their leisure all day.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]

Sure, that's an improvement, yet the during EQ boosts (Mother in particular) each of the non-Hr 14*s dropped three times more than any of these. They're still awful rates considering how many people just spammed RQ at their leisure all day.
    RQ wasn't popular at all though, around 3-4 parties during JP peak hours a lot of the time, which doesn't even begin to compare to how populated boosted UQ or LQs were when they were introduced

People get burned out running the same thing constantly, and most people stop doing a Limited LQ after the first day or two, or at least significantly reduce their frequency. People are likely to do the scheduled EQs whenever they come up if they're available, though, because it's not something they can do otherwise.

Heck, I've wanted a Demonia for awhile, but even I didn't give a shit anymore after the first day, on which I only did like, ten runs. But then, I figured I'd rather do something else than hope for a small chance I likely won't hit; I'm resigned to the knowledge that anything I'm shooting for outside of the Collection Sheet just isn't going to happen.

I am sure they are not going do Riding Quest again, right. *Looks at this week boost*