Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

SOMEONE FIRE WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

Dead game for a week outside Loser again.
    Spoiler!

Going to grind it until I unlocked all of the titles for Riding Quests... After that, maybe when I am bored, but only for dailies for Tokyo and Las Vegas enemies.

Was really wishing it was going to be the other 8 man LQ ( buster style one) they have been switching in and out of with the Forest LQ. Or why not a UQ boost week. Anything other than this tedious boring riding quest. I agree , would have to give me a 14* to grind that crap. I even tried grinding it for experience with a 100% tri 75% 50% daily 40% party premium etc all boosts for exp and still 500k on bad runs 1mil max exp on good runs.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Apr 18, 2018 at 08:27 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Oh boy! Doing the quest 3 times for crests and then sitting afk in lobby sounds fun

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Oh boy! Doing the quest 3 times for crests and then sitting afk in lobby sounds fun
    Ditto

I just love how segblah slow down the 14* aquisition by artificialy delaying prize distribution at later date. Technically if they weren't, I would have my katana (may 16th, MAY 16th we have to wait fuck dammit!) and I wouldn't be surprized to get it to drop not long after I get Zieg's one...
    sega knows how to properly maintain people salt

Edit: In fact I will prolly already have katana before prize distribution...well everything depend if I still want to play this game on a regular schedule...which is not the case at all lately.
    Last edited by Masu; Apr 18, 2018 at 09:50 AM.

Time to have some fun
    Spoiler!

It's nice of them to give us a break from the rat race every once in a while. #positivity
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It's not like you actually need a good score to get the crests, you could just make a few points, leave the game running and go do something else.

once i get tired of this , i will be going to any vorpar AQ for farm EXP for loser form

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    It's not like you actually need a good score to get the crests, you could just make a few points, leave the game running and go do something else.
    Leeching? C'mon now, we're not some kind of savages.